ForumsThe TavernHow'd You Find AG?

148 21738
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

I found it when I realized all the good games on AddictingGames were made by Armor Games. :P

• 148 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

My friend told me about exit path

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

My friend told me about how he found ArmorGames when he was young. I thought I should check it out.

LetsEatCrayons
LetsEatCrayons
8 posts
Nomad

i found it on google just by typing gaming sites....it was a while ago but i think it was on the first page

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I don't know exactly, but I was playing games on other sites and some of them were from Armor Games. I eventually clicked the link and found this site. However, I did not create an account until February 23rd of this year.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I'm a big fan of strategy games, whenever I searched for strategy games using google most of the games where on Armor Games. And the games here were really good so I started coming here regularly. After like a year of not being a member and playing here I decided to sign up.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I can't remember exactly how I found this site. But I believe it was from one of their games. I think it was Sonny, and after awhile (About a year or so.) I decided to make an account here.

KingWarHammer
KingWarHammer
61 posts
Nomad

I cant rly remember.... i think it was just an add on a different site but.... im not sure haha

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I thought I posted in this thread back in 09. Went through all the posts. Apparently not :P

But anyway, I found AG when I was playing on Addicting Games back in like 2005/2006. Addicting Games was THE flash game website I played on back then. So anyway, I was playing the game "Trapped" on Addicting Games, and I was having trouble playing it since it's one of those point and click games, and I didn't know what to do. So, I clicked on the "walk through" button and it redirected me to Armor Games. So, I had the walk through, because I was a noob lol, and then I decided to play some other games on the website, it was a long time ago so I don't remember what. So I stopped going on here for about 2 to 3 years, and one glorious day I somehow stumbled across Armor Games again, in November of 2008, and found that they changed the format of the site. I was playing games like Hedgehog Launch and Warfare, and I became addicted, so I decided to make an account so I could rate and review games, then found the "community" section. And here I am now.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I was looking for racing games online one night then I found Exit Path, I could only play the multiplayer mode on Armor Games, so I went onto Armor Games and started playing Exit Path. I played it as a guest for about two-three weeks then I decided to create an account so I could rate the games I've played and comment with my Exit Path buddies. Then after about a month I found the forums and started frequenting them.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

I was bored and 12 years old.
Bored 12 year olds get excited when they discover flash games after there bed-time when they can't go in another room to use the computer.
From that moment on, Armed_Blade was born.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I pressed the "find AG" button and there it was

needLife
needLife
22 posts
Nomad

i played sonny in kongregate (dont sure that is the correct name) and from there i found AG

Chake1
Chake1
51 posts
Nomad

me,i got a recommendation from my friend who CONSTANTLY annoyed me about this site, its really good i realized,

not sure how my friend found out about it though....

ooier
ooier
28 posts
Shepherd

i saw it, and checked it out ;D

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I was playing Exit Path on another site then I discovered multiplayer here and few months later, I made my account.

Showing 91-105 of 148