ForumsThe TavernHow'd You Find AG?

148 21736
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

I found it when I realized all the good games on AddictingGames were made by Armor Games. :P

• 148 Replies
Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I have no memory whatsoever as to how I found this site. I'm sure it had something to do with a Google search involving a forum, but I honestly cannot remember.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

When my friend showed me exit path I thought the rest of the games on the website were cool

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I think I was on kongregate and playing a game from this site, and I clicked the AG link and I liked this site so I stayed and made an account.

Guyguy21
Guyguy21
32 posts
Nomad

played a game on some site and that got me here

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I was playing games on Addicting Games (the site the my sister found to play games) and i was eventually addicted to the games also. when i was playing a game, i saw the armorgame logo and wanted to see what it was. then i found this site with more color and games coming out almost every other 3 days while AddictingGames only once a week.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I was at a time where I was bored and was playing flash games. After a while, I noticed that most of the good games had the Armor Games logo at the beginning of it. Then I went to Armor Games, and there were so many good flash games. I didn't create an account until a year or two after.

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

I found AG when I noticed that all the great on my old cite were made or sponsered by Armor Games.

sk8ertrevor99
sk8ertrevor99
57 posts
Shepherd

i started on Addictinggames.com which had games from maxgames.com which had games from Kongregate.com which had games from Armorgames.com and i like armorgames more

BLINDsniper1
BLINDsniper1
84 posts
Nomad

i used to play at all listed above, ^^ and decided that armorgames was the best.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

All the good games on other sites I played came from here. So I thought: Why go to 5 different sites if there is one site where they all are.

darthdave9
darthdave9
110 posts
Nomad

In 4th grade Armorgames wasn't blocked.

But I made an account when I was thirteen so NO BAN Pr

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I don't remember exactly when I found AG, but I stumbled across it while searching for some good flash games.

KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

Haha that's funny I found it the exact same way

sporetastic
sporetastic
13 posts
Nomad

Most games are sponsored by armor games, so one day I just clicked their logo and now I only use this site.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Well I made an acct. when I lost my game data on Exit Path twice.

Showing 106-120 of 148