ForumsThe TavernHow'd You Find AG?

148 21737
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

I found it when I realized all the good games on AddictingGames were made by Armor Games. :P

• 148 Replies
iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

I was playing Warfare 1924 on Addictinggames, noticed that the German Campaign was Armorgames only, so I went here. Stuck around, made an account.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Warfare 1924

There is no Warfare 1924. It's either Warfare 1917 or Warfare 1944.
iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Geez, no need to be so technical x_x. But I meant to say 1917. :P I just couldn't think of the right year.

Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

I was playing a game (can't remember which game) on New Grounds and it had the AG logo on it so I decided to check it out and the rest is unimportant...

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

seven letter into the alphabet, and there they were!

nah, digression

i found it on addicting games.... after about a year of never clicking the link in the game intro.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

i think at the beginning of '06 by clicking the logo on miniclip... started runescape from miniclip in 5th grade.

mellowman
mellowman
233 posts
Nomad

some dude next to me was playing it one day in school a few years ago,now i have been coming to AG for almost all my gaming.(and i go to andkonfor gaming too.)8-]

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

Check my Bio, you will find out how i got here.

slightyaskew
slightyaskew
47 posts
Shepherd

Doing random searches on zombies for fun. Stumbled onto sonny and got hooked. Blast you sonny. And then a freaking sequel. Had to beat it too. So many lost hours.

marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

I was playing ... i cant remember it was like a couple years back then i made an account about a year after and i started to get involved in the community about 3-4 month ago.

marton96
marton96
404 posts
Nomad

STORM THE HOUSE!!! that is what it was XD

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

i found it

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

My friend introduced me Sonny 2. He told to go on Armorgames.com. And I went on it played Sonny 2, played other games and I decided to make an account.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I was looking for information on the Warlords games and stumbled on the flash Warlords game here.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well although I've been playing Games of Gondor games since the beginning(Oh man I love that cups game with the orc), I actually came to the forums when looking for coding help, so I went to the programming forums cause I was looking for a smaller friendlier forum to help me instead of everyone on those actionscript.org and stuff cause they are all dicks cause they are so pro. So I came here, posted, waited for an answer, and just posted elsewhere in the meantime. No one has ever answered my coding question to this day, which is why I am still here.

Yes. Essentially the reason I stayed was because this site is useless and couldn't do it's original task I set it out to do. :P

Showing 16-30 of 148