ForumsGamesColony Version 2.0

318 100611
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

Hi all!

We've updating Colony to version 2.0 right now. Here will be the changes in the update:

New Buildings and Units

With the war in Athenia still raging on, all the governments have been pushed to develop new technologies. As casualties pile up, the Hospitals have been forced to upgrade into War Sanctums to cope with the number of bodies being rushed into Emergency Care every hour.

The Saint watches over the sky and proves a fearsome guardian over the city. New Far-Range sniper rifles have been developed to siege enemy forces from a great distance. The prototype android, A27-Pride is now in mass production to provide support fire.

New Game Mechanics

The game should run a little bit smoother now, and allow you to reach up to Rank 10 on multiplayer. A lot of rebalancing has been done on existing units, especially the Sakata and the Groditz. You can also now double click a unit to select all units of that type.

More Coming Soon!

I'm still working on an anti hack system, and the Fox server has been programmed into the game (we just don't have the server yet). Expect there to be a string of smaller updates throughout this week as we put in additional features little by little

Krin

• 318 Replies
invisifly
invisifly
20 posts
Nomad

nice some new units sound awesome

wwiifan
wwiifan
272 posts
Nomad

YES THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!!! The hackers are so annoying!!! I will play this game 10x more now!!!

generalgeorge
generalgeorge
12 posts
Nomad

wohoo colony krin is the best

malakaj
malakaj
2 posts
Peasant

can't wait to see it

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Awesome, time for the playing field to be leveled again. Hope you get some lobby music in there Krin

dark123
dark123
28 posts
Nomad

i like it better now

wwiifan
wwiifan
272 posts
Nomad

tried it the SAINT IS AWESOME!!!! its like half super sniper and half super hover tank! AND IT FLIES

dark123
dark123
28 posts
Nomad

maybe they should make a goverment for the influence

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

the hack system sounds great the longer ranged snipers sounds bad though because of overuse of snipers. with high range already, surpassing all, snipers already are used highely... and with longer range... it might suck. the hospitals and the new goverments sound great and everything looks awesome and so does double-clicking the unit to select all this way u can septate your units into lines based on their range and what you want them to defend! good luck krin!

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

YESSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And as usual all my testing partners run away...*predicts*

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Hey Lalala, I'm on, or atleast loading. BDZ?

wwiifan
wwiifan
272 posts
Nomad

AMAZING!!! wait said that already. I agree, there needs to be a Gov with influence. I hate waiting so long for it to get to 50 or 100, if no gov, make the special unit even better, cuz the special phantom isnt that good

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

SWEET. Thanks for updating it krin! *Rushes to colony*

Erli
Erli
156 posts
Jester

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

VERSION 2!!!!!!!!!!

DMon