ForumsGamesColony: "List of Cheaters" by SOYMASTER

204 38307
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

This topic was made to expose all of the cheaters in Colony.

Cheater - A player that plays unfairly. There are four known types of cheaters, which are facilitators, hackers, exploiters, and the suspected. Their descriptions are listed below.

Facilitator - A Player who play Colony on a hacked version of the game. This means that the player is cheating, but did not hack. This kind of player should be avoided. This player will only get off the list if the website that is being used is locked off online access, for instanece the Arcade prehacks version of Colony cannot be used to play online.

Hacker - A player who use a downloaded software to hack the game. This means that the player is a hacker. This player should be avoided. This player cannot redeem himself or herself after being caught.

Exploiter - A player who uses an earlier version of Colony to cheat. What this means is, if we are running on Colony 2.7 and a player is running on 1.12 (This is before the hotkeys were fixed), then that person is exploiting. This player should be avoided, but I have no problem playing them in a normal game, with no restrictions. This player cannot redeem himself or herself.

Suspected - A player who has been accused of Cheating. I (or someone else who I trust) will look into their style of game play before putting them into a list. This player should not be avoided, but you should play them at your own risk.

If you want to report a Cheater, please report them is the format below, or I will not look into their game play style.

Player's Colony account name:
What they did:

I will be adding a list on Sunday.

• 204 Replies
bleu
bleu
20 posts
Nomad

Yeah. Sorry. Meds came out faster than is possible, like continuous scrambles.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

Well that is another story

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

I will be updateing the list tomorrow. I have a research paper due tomorrow.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

There was one player who was making a-27 prides without Special operations center.When me and my partner accused him he denied any charges! I don't remember his name but he should be entered in a new category:

The liar.Player who cheats in any way of the other kinds of cheaters but has also enough audacity.This player pretends that he is smart and everybody else is stupid.So he doesn't only enrages you but insults you either.This player kind is the most dangerous and should be avoided. If you see someone like this get out of the game quickly

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

THOSE PLAYERS LOOK LIKE REFORMERS BUT ARE NOT THE SAME.
Anyway i remembered another guy.He made 8 gladiators in about 25 - 30 seconds.But unfortunately i don't remember his name again.It was either generalgeorge or the corruption.

New999
New999
117 posts
Blacksmith

i dont remember this guy's name but when i versed him i lost right when the game just started. guess what? he was using an Instant Win code on the game. infact every few seconds he's win points grow on his account. before i logged off he got 59 wins and i logged off after 2 minutes when i lost against him. avoid this guy and anybody else that uses the same code on the game at all cost or else you will just help him get more wins.

bleu
bleu
20 posts
Nomad

add player "noin" as an exploiter. he made marines in dogfight.

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

I've had 3 experiences with hackers today (at least I think I can't tell the difference). With the first one he got 2 Black queens in this one match while the mode was earthquake. With the second one he got a hover tank every 2 seconds. Literally. Finally with the last one instead of bringing 1 sniper out every second he brought out 3 every second.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I've had 3 experiences with hackers today

=o, that's a bit bad luck there. =/
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

Well i cant get t othe list today

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

I also had an experience a few hours ago it's my fourth. Within ten seconds of the first round the enemy had over 25 meditecs and within 20 seconds it was unbelievably huge.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

A few weeks ago about 2. I fought a hacker, I forgot his username. He deployed a bunch of hover tanks with a outpost not a arsenal.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

If you find someone with a capital "GUEST" in his game he's probably a hacker.

Surprisingly, we beat him.
He made a crapload of meds and a few chronites.
When we fended that off he quit.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Surprisingly, we beat him.
He made a crapload of meds and a few chronites.
When we fended that off he quit.

Lol, nice.
"GUEST"

Familiar name. I might have seen him around maybe not..
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

He was called GUEST1437 or something.

Showing 61-75 of 204