ForumsGamesColony: "List of Cheaters" by SOYMASTER

204 38302
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

This topic was made to expose all of the cheaters in Colony.

Cheater - A player that plays unfairly. There are four known types of cheaters, which are facilitators, hackers, exploiters, and the suspected. Their descriptions are listed below.

Facilitator - A Player who play Colony on a hacked version of the game. This means that the player is cheating, but did not hack. This kind of player should be avoided. This player will only get off the list if the website that is being used is locked off online access, for instanece the Arcade prehacks version of Colony cannot be used to play online.

Hacker - A player who use a downloaded software to hack the game. This means that the player is a hacker. This player should be avoided. This player cannot redeem himself or herself after being caught.

Exploiter - A player who uses an earlier version of Colony to cheat. What this means is, if we are running on Colony 2.7 and a player is running on 1.12 (This is before the hotkeys were fixed), then that person is exploiting. This player should be avoided, but I have no problem playing them in a normal game, with no restrictions. This player cannot redeem himself or herself.

Suspected - A player who has been accused of Cheating. I (or someone else who I trust) will look into their style of game play before putting them into a list. This player should not be avoided, but you should play them at your own risk.

If you want to report a Cheater, please report them is the format below, or I will not look into their game play style.

Player's Colony account name:
What they did:

I will be adding a list on Sunday.

• 204 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

That's a big list. Let me add to it. Rockykiller, in "Romans Only", he made units that were not romans. So he is a cheater.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

lol thats not a cheater thats just what happens when u have a noob in a trust game

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

I know an idea, instead of making a million threads, make one big Colony thread and do you stuff there!

Nume
Nume
362 posts
Nomad

2 People on a team today:
Player's Colony account name: Ranky
What they did: Made Black queens in earthquake mode
Player's Colony account name: Shuhung765
What they did: Made phantoms in earthquake mode

invisifly
invisifly
20 posts
Nomad

The exploiters are ok
My friend, who's name shall not be mentioned, can still use hotkeys although he did not perposly make it so that he could or anything and he never does it unless we're with my other friends and are goofing off and the outcome of the game is inevetable anyway.

Nume
Nume
362 posts
Nomad

How are exploiters ok? If you use a glitch to win a game that you would otherwise lose, you are cheating, regardless of whether it requires hacking or anything. I'm not saying that its horrible to do it if your just with friends, but just to use the game I was in as an example, if I have a barricade of snipers set up, and am about to win, and the opponent uses a glitch to make black queens and kill my entire group, thats cheating.

kingshadowz
kingshadowz
3 posts
Nomad

SonnyMan is a hacker i thinnk he makes groditz without armoury

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

So, let me get this right, you think this guy made a groditz without an armory. (ROFLMAO) I just need to have a little humor today. Sorry, I did not want to offend you.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

Reformer - A player who was on the list of cheaters, but wants to prove himself as a fair player. These players should be watched. If they are caught cheating again they will go back to the list. You should not avoid these players, but play them at your own risk.

List of Reformers:
IROXSOX = Hacker - Found by Godjule.
raw = Hacker - Found by Godjule.
aswomnessguy = Hacker - Found by Godjule
Jabcs41 = Hacker - Found by Godjule. ~ 1 WARNNING (I played him, and one of his buildings never came up and stayed as a Ground Zero.) If you have any compliants, I was under the account named IMP today.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

omfghack = Hacker - Found by SOYMASTER
He made four havers with no buildings, and I mean no buildings.

Godjule
Godjule
206 posts
Nomad

Just so you know I don't really want to take credit for some of the stuff from The Blacklist. All I do is add them. And some of it was added by KL's Admin SS. If you find a hacker or exploiter or want to Reform just talk to me about it. Oh and we of KL think of facaltators as either exploiters or hackers, and SOY? Remember, exploiters can use "N" glitches on normal. So avoide them anyways.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

i dont care about the n glitches i never saw them

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

Dang I ran into 1 today but I forgot to rember his name -.-.But I hope they can be stopped because it kind of boring playing hackers.

Nume
Nume
362 posts
Nomad

hyelife323 was definitely a hacker. He made all his units in earthquake with no buildings lol. His partner was hacking too but I forgot his name bc he got kicked early.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

j4k3rzzz = Hacker or maybe a Facilitater (most likly) - Found by SOYMASTER
Made meditecs and marines in the first ten seconds of the game.

Showing 31-45 of 204