ForumsGamesColony: "List of Cheaters" by SOYMASTER

204 38314
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

This topic was made to expose all of the cheaters in Colony.

Cheater - A player that plays unfairly. There are four known types of cheaters, which are facilitators, hackers, exploiters, and the suspected. Their descriptions are listed below.

Facilitator - A Player who play Colony on a hacked version of the game. This means that the player is cheating, but did not hack. This kind of player should be avoided. This player will only get off the list if the website that is being used is locked off online access, for instanece the Arcade prehacks version of Colony cannot be used to play online.

Hacker - A player who use a downloaded software to hack the game. This means that the player is a hacker. This player should be avoided. This player cannot redeem himself or herself after being caught.

Exploiter - A player who uses an earlier version of Colony to cheat. What this means is, if we are running on Colony 2.7 and a player is running on 1.12 (This is before the hotkeys were fixed), then that person is exploiting. This player should be avoided, but I have no problem playing them in a normal game, with no restrictions. This player cannot redeem himself or herself.

Suspected - A player who has been accused of Cheating. I (or someone else who I trust) will look into their style of game play before putting them into a list. This player should not be avoided, but you should play them at your own risk.

If you want to report a Cheater, please report them is the format below, or I will not look into their game play style.

Player's Colony account name:
What they did:

I will be adding a list on Sunday.

• 204 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Name:Bitzer(or bibtzer or something like this)
What he did:Nothing to me but the system detected him hacking,desynchronized him and threw him out of the game.

So this guy is a true hacker cuz he is not entering in the site but hacks himself.

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

Sounds like he was enhancing something about his buildings or untis or stuff.

bleu
bleu
20 posts
Nomad

noobkiler1030 is a hacker. he shot missiles in cold war.

though I'm reporting players superfluously, I'm only reporting those with high ranks.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

yes noobkiller1030 did the same thing to me

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

Here's another you can add: badaboom. Here's how i know: In the chat box it said "badaboom caught hacking de-synchronizing".

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You know, those hackers don't matter that much.
It's the ones that bypass it that do cause a problem.

JESSE41
JESSE41
113 posts
Nomad

F tail your on how did fst6 get banned.

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't accuse anyone of hacking if the system only tells you; you have to actually SEE them hacking.

Why? The system has minor problems, and I still don't trust it...once I spammed snipes and was kicked.

Hmm...is it possible to develop a program that monitors data flow into the game? I think it's possible....if you have the .swf.

JESSE41
JESSE41
113 posts
Nomad

The question firetail.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Fst? He was spamming or flamming I believe. When he was banned he got on an alt account to circumvent the ban.

It seems to occur most when you build stuff as fascist and it kicks you.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Jesse, lemme tell you.
I can choose whether or not to answer your question or not, and it is completely unrelated to the current topic at hand.

@lalala12
Want to play?

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Have to go soon...

Can't. Lemmeh try to get the colony swf, then see...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Have to go where?
To bed already?

JESSE41
JESSE41
113 posts
Nomad

Hey the question Firetail.

firetail_madness