ForumsForum GamesWizard Wars

308 39614
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Long before magical schools were organized in which all kinds of different forms were taught the Wizards, Sorcerors, Witches and Necromancers were very jealous of their power. They would only teach a few apprentices as they knew that one of them could always turn against them. However it was worth the risk for a few, by which they could extend their influence greatly. Of course the commoners would have a witch hunt every now and then, but only the deluded belived they caught anyone guilty of turning to the fey. Kings and Queens were manipulated like pawns in wars with the true causes veiled in deciet. Of course there were those willing to help their less fortunate brethern, for a price. You start this journey as a young apprentice to a magician of a specific area of study, be it elemental or otherwise. With experience you soon will be able to fight petty deuls amongst your rivals. Alignment plays a large part of your decisions along the way. For those of you not used to Alignments they are: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, and Chaotic Evil. Tread carefully upon your journey, for if you fall off the path you shall not find it again.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Alignment:
Focus (Area of Study):
Master's name: (you can pick this only if you have a really good one)
Spells: Currently None
Gold: None
Posessions: A detailed drawing of your family and one heirloom (you pick).

• 308 Replies
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Name: Alphazar
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Focus: Necromancy
Master's name: Azrael
Spells: Arcane Poisoning
Gold: 10
Possessions: A large ruby ring you filched from your parents and a shiny new dagger. Small Ruby.
Debts: The family that rescued you.
Favors: None

I find a small ruby and 10 gold coins! Yay, I feel special.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

At the very bottom you also find a note wrapped around a large Sapphire. It says "keep me safe."

whimsyboy
whimsyboy
938 posts
Nomad

may I join please?

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Possessions: A large ruby ring you filched from your parents and a shiny new dagger. Small ruby. Large sapphire.

I hold on to the sapphire.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

As you grip it it become smaller increasingly quickly and in amazement you see it sink into your hand.

Whimsy post your character sheet. Be sure to include the addition of Debts and Favors.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Possessions: A large ruby ring you filched from your parents and a shiny new dagger. Small ruby. Large sapphire.

I say "WTF" and go tell my master.

TrayDogenzaka
TrayDogenzaka
386 posts
Nomad

Name: Shayua Haise
Alignment: True Neutral
Focus (Area of Study): Ice Arcana
Master's name:
Posessions: A detailed drawing of my mother, who raised me alone, and her gold chain-link necklass.
Debts: None

I'd like to join please.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Alphazar: Your master smiles and says, "Well there is no better way for you to guard it. It isn't really inside you though, you just triggered a spell on it that opened a mini-universe to store it in for safekeeping. One you can figure out how to retrieve it you will have a quite helpful new spell for storage."

Shayua Haise: Where are you?

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name:Knox
Focus (Area of Study): Pyromancy
Master's name:
Posessions: I'm a test tube babeh... But my scientist creator gave me a sacred wand that has been passed down through the generations of his family.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I will try to find the spell that I activated.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Please a little background info, thanks.

Alphazar: Where do you intend to look?

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Bumpitty Bump

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Lytanim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Focus: Shadowmancy
Master's name: Daggoth
Gold: 7
Possessions: A dark black, purple orb.

"Hmph, no wonder only children come here, your work isnt even worth a copper. And even then they run away because of your lousy service." i storm out and i think to myself, ha! who needs a weapon if i am going to learn magic. i walk back to the lair and i say to Daggoth "I have decided to save the money for later use, sir" i toss it into to my room and i say to daggoth " i was wonderin when I will learn some magic, if it is ok with you, sir."

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

What would you like to learn?

zakkaz1
zakkaz1
278 posts
Nomad

Name: Lytanim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Focus: Shadowmancy