ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264740
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

The Barret is seriously losing its fun-ness. I played for maybe 3 and a half hours today and got 86 headshots. It's not fun anymore lol. Maybe after I get 1000 headshots, I can use the Intervention.

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

Man I rly wanna get this game for xbox. But first I need to get live again. Then I need to buy the game >.> So it'd pretty much cost me $110 to get it (if i got the one year thing for live)

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I can use the Intervention.

ewwwwwwww that is disgusting.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

OOH! an MW2 thread! okay, I'll post my favorite classes. I really like the F2000. It's an assault rifle that should be in the SMG section, but it's fun nontheless. Oh yeah and I'm not one of those typical UMP narbs. though I like the UMP, I have more fun with the vector/Mini uzi.
Oh yeah, and the ACR is pretty good, but I'd rather use like the SCAR or something.

perks, across the board exept for my AA class
Scavenger (not on a search class, for search bling)
Stopping power (exept on AA class, cold blooded there)
Ninja/Commando.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

UMP narbs

is a legit weapon nothing wrong with sniping people with a UMP, takes some skill esp when youre cold blooded and have a silencer on it.

but I'd rather use like the SCAR or something.

so do 58% of all cod players i think (it is for sure the most used weapon with heartbeat sensor)

perks, across the board exept for my AA class

I really dislike AA-12 users with extended mags, and scavenge pro :\\

good class setup trogable nonetheless
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

yea the WA2000 is lovely but I tend to only use the barret lol.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

yea the WA2000 is lovely but I tend to only use the barret lol.

I use the barret exclusively. I racked up about 150 headshots today. I probably could get more. 280 headshots from that epic gold skull title. For now, I'll have the blademaster title.

I know, but for some reason it's kinda fun to use.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I really dislike AA-12 users with extended mags, and scavenge pro :\\\\

good class setup trogable nonetheless

@DDX, by AA I meant Anti-Aircraft.

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

Yeah I like the WA, but I prefer the Intervention or Barrett. I just like the feeling I get when I get a one shot kill.
And has anyone tried the good ol' Mad Bomber class? Slap some Scavenger, Danger Close, Thumper, and an M203 Grenade Launcher on a random class and it works great to piss people off I got about 10 hate mails when I used it on search.
Also: C4 is REALLY fun.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I think that life I had before is gone, because today in total I got 201 headshots with the barret. I'm like 223 headshots away from that gold skull title! Then I could maybe use the Intervention.

Btw, the FAMAS is so overpowered. I got killed by 1 spray of FAMAS bullets from across the map today

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Here is my title:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2ij6zgh.jpgHere is my title:

Seeing as DDX is posting so many game scores, I felt it nessacary to post this match I had a few weeks ago:

http://i47.tinypic.com/k2in1h.jpg

I hope these worked.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post, but I feel it nessicary to post this.

Don't hate on the intervention. In real life, that is one of the most accurate guns ever made. Go on youtube, and type in "Future Weapons, Chytec Intervention" and you will see... It is way better then the .50cal as far as range and accraucy goes... I think MW2 made the Intervention look bad, and it really ticks me off...
But anyway, I think it's one of the funnest guns to use. If you get slight of hand pro on it, you can pull off some nasty quick scopes. I like running around in Free For All with the intervention and the M92baretta as a side arm with slight of hand pro. It kicks a**. Usually If I'm one kill away from winning the free for all, I try my best to make the match winning kill a fancy quickscope, or somthing like that. Those kill cams are always fun to watch... Espically in a slow-mo game winning kill cam...
Anyway, just quit hating on the Intervention. That gun is a ton of fun if you feel like messing around.

Now, real reason why I made this post is to show my score on the picture that I just posted. The pic is kind of blurry, and I can't really see it too well, so I figured I'd just type the score out...

I went 43-0 using the Tar-21 with a red dot and hardline. Kill streaks were:: Predator, Harriers, AC130.
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

34-7 today. My best score in a CoD game since 35-8 on WaW. I can never go something-0 because I run n' gun. Class was:
Barret, Thermal scope, Fall camo
M93 Raffica Akimbo
Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Killstreaks: UAV, Predator Missile, Chopper Gunner

Usually If I'm one kill away from winning the free for all, I try my best to make the match winning kill a fancy quickscope, or somthing like that

One time I got a game winning kill with the barret on Invasion. I jumped down one of the flights of stairs, hit the ground, and quick-scoped a guy.

The funnest thing ever is getting a quick-scope collateral. Yesterday I almost got a triple collateral by quick-scoping but the 3rd guy was in last stand
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I can never go something-0 because I run n' gun.

Thats what I was doing when I went 43-0. It would be kind of hard to get that many kills without running around. I think the only time I stayed in one spot was when I was controlling my AC130.

One time I got a game winning kill with the barret on Invasion. I jumped down one of the flights of stairs, hit the ground, and quick-scoped a guy.

I wish I could have seen that. Sounds like it was pretty awesome.

Now I'm trying to get the game winning kill with a throwing kinfe. I've gotten a few, but not of them have been really impressive yet.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I'm REALLY bad a quick scoping. It's just not my thing.

Now I'm trying to get the game winning kill with a throwing kinfe. I've gotten a few, but not of them have been really impressive yet.

Has anyone ever been in a match where the game winning kill is someone just randomly throwing a knife and getting a kill from like across the map? I certainly have. But it was on search, so even better.

AND: does anyone else think that the issue of boosting is kind of subsiding? I mean, I don't really play a lot of FFA anyways, but still. And another thing: I think people are learning to shoot down air support more readily now. Opinions?
Showing 256-270 of 1600