ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264742
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

so I'm safe here camping with my sniper and marshmellows.
Lol
I've never really attempted to use an EMP, I think 15 kills is a little too much for and EMP. I guess I might try to use it...
@DDX, have you ever played around with OMA? It's fun.
I tried one game to play like hutch (quick scope sniperr) failed horribly.
I AM BAD WITH A SNIPER. Just gonna put that out there.
cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

Unlimited care packages was awsome

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

never bothered using it. I've thrown 12 care packages in my CoD career lol

Lol
I've never really attempted to use an EMP, I think 15 kills is a little too much for and EMP. I guess I might try to use

I never thought I would use EMP either. B/c basically it is a Huge F*** you in the face to the other team. a very flashy killstreak, in my opinion.

but one of my friends believes KS are a crutch and he uses UAV counter UAV and stealth bomber. and he does godly going 45-3 or something on groundwar deathmatch games.

@DDX, have you ever played around with OMA? It's fun.

OHHHH YESSS. OMA, danger close, ninja pro, harrier, pavelow, ac130. I name this class. ACR with noob tube and claymores
All you can eat. because quite frankly it's all you can eat, (explosives that is).
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I hate one man army. I don't bother using it.

On the other hand, I GOT TO 1000 HEADSHOTS WITH THE BARRET I feel like my life is completely gone

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I dont hate it at all, in fact I really like it since it is really accurate like you said for "skill shots" But I'm a die hard M40 fan at heart slash barret fan, so basically any sniper rifles other than those 2 = eww for me

Lol, I'm a die-hard M40 fan as well. I even bought an airsoft gun verison of it. Here's a picture of it:

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/walklikeapenguin/M40A3sniper.jpg

I made it so you can't see the orange tip becasue it looks alot cooler, lol.

AC130. is fun to use b/c people go. OoooooooH Shát theres an AC.... plus people sometimes think Oh, that AC will shoot towards clusters of people, instead of me. so I'm safe here camping with my sniper and marshmellows. and then they die lol.

LOL! Camping with marshmellows... Thats great!
But I do notice that people tend to get more scared if an AC130 is up then if a chopper gunner is. My guess is becasue the chopper is soooo easy to shoot down. Not only does it only have 1 flare set, but you can just spam it with an LMG, and down it goes.

There is a new unlimited glitch now. I just found out about it today, and I tried it out... Works perfectly. Just youtube "care package glitch after patch 1.08" to see it.

OHHHH YESSS. OMA, danger close, ninja pro, harrier, pavelow, ac130. I name this class. ACR with noob tube and claymores
All you can eat. because quite frankly it's all you can eat, (explosives that is).

I love doing that with one man army. You can just spam noob tubes all over the place since you have an unlimiteed amount of them.
But I personally have one man army on at least 3 of my classes when I go for nukes. I usually have a class with danger close pro for when I get airsupport, my normal run and gun class, and a class with cold blooded for if the enemy team gets any air support.

I also just wanted to put this picture up:

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/walklikeapenguin/30-0FFA.jpg

I had a flawless FFA. I went 30-0 using silenced ACR with claymores, one man army (so i never run out of ammo), stopping power, and ninja pro. Kill streaks were UAV, Harriers, and Pavelow. My harriers got shot down fairly early, but I think the ainti-air guy left after I got my pavelow, because it just tore everyone apart. I like how Seananners called it 'an angry taradyctal in the sky' becasue that is exactly what it is, hahaha.

one last thing, DDX, do you have a ps3 or an Xbox? If you have a ps3 we should play sometime.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

Oh dang, nice flawless thingfreak! And @DDX, yes, OMA pro with Danger Close pro is VERY fun. Has anyone seen a Javelin explosion with danger close on? It's like a Predator Missile, I swear!
I might be able to get on, and I'll try some serious ground war. Triple spray FTW? and @thingfreak, I really like the ACR with a silencer, and maybe a Heartbeat Sensor. It depends on if I'm feelin the juice. Does anyone find the Heartbeat Sensor just gets kind of annoying after a while? I thought it was the coolest thing for like the 1st week and a half of playing, and then it just sucked.
What do you all think about thermal scopes? I just don't like em. I might use it just on wasteland or something, but other than that, I hate it. And they're also an attachment for Assault rifles and SMGs, which I think is just stupid. It might be good on the ACR, just because of it's accuracy, but other than that, no.
Well I'm gonna go back to pwnin some noobs with the good ol' AK-47!

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

If you have a ps3 we should play sometime.

ZOMG lol, you have a PS3 thingthingfreak? I do too.

What I hate about PS3 is that on domination and CTF, nobody cares about the objective. Sometimes on domination my team loses like 200-40 and on CTF we lose 7-0. All because people think K/D is more important than the objective. Not to mention that almost all of the teams I'm on, the players are horrible, and go maybe 10-27
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

What I hate about PS3 is that on domination and CTF, nobody cares about the objective. Sometimes on domination my team loses like 200-40 and on CTF we lose 7-0. All because people think K/D is more important than the objective. Not to mention that almost all of the teams I'm on, the players are horrible, and go maybe 10-27

When I play Domination, I play for the objective the whole time. Like even if my team has them in a total spawn trap, and we have 2 flags, I'll still rush the flag we don't have.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

never bothered using it. I've thrown 12 care packages in my CoD career lol

Never underestimate the power of a good care package/emergency air drop. It can change a game if you get lucky and get a Chopper Gunner/EMP/AC130.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I used care packages to get the "Droppin' Crates" emblem. I think it looks cool ^_^
But I do agree with Firefly, Care Packages can be VERY useful.

xXD4rKAngELXx98
xXD4rKAngELXx98
5 posts
Nomad

tbust game of the year

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Has anyone seen a Javelin explosion with danger close on? It's like a Predator Missile, I swear!

I know. I'll be honest, when the javelin glitch still worked, I did it with danger close. I could get multikills on some game modes like domination.

I really like the ACR with a silencer, and maybe a Heartbeat Sensor. It depends on if I'm feelin the juice. Does anyone find the Heartbeat Sensor just gets kind of annoying after a while? I thought it was the coolest thing for like the 1st week and a half of playing, and then it just sucked.

I happen to love the ACR with a scilencer. I almost allways have a class set up with it.

As for heartbeat sensors, I also thought it was aesome when the game came out, but then everyone using ninja ruined it. And even after that, I was forced to use ninja becasue everyone had them. It used to annoy me when I saw someone with a heartbeat sensor, but if anything i'd rather people have them now becasue I would use ninja pro anyway becasue of silent footsteps.

ZOMG lol, you have a PS3 thingthingfreak? I do too.

We should play sometime then. My PSN is walklikeapenguin (long story behind that name) haha
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

but if anything i'd rather people have them now becasue I would use ninja pro anyway becasue of silent footsteps.

I personally don't have a headset, but I've use them. I hear not using ninja pro can get quite annoying.
Also, about the ACR. The ACR is a very good gun, but way overused. Has anyone played around with the F2000? It's pretty fun.
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

We should play sometime then. My PSN is walklikeapenguin (long story behind that name) haha

Ok, I'll add you unless you added me already.

I did the OMA danger close ninja thing with ACR noob tube and C4. I went 13-4 the first match I played on but it got kinda useless after a while.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Lol, I'm a die-hard M40 fan as well. I even bought an airsoft gun verison of it. Here's a picture of it:

thats hot. no seriously.

Never underestimate the power of a good care package/emergency air drop. It can change a game if you get lucky and get a Chopper Gunner/EMP/AC130.

you get notoriously lucky with those drops firefly... notoriously lucky.

When I play Domination, I play for the objective the whole time

ah Im the exact opposite. I am main slay. usually I wont post top scores but I will have top kills.

I had a flawless FFA

thats beautiful. I was close once 32-1 you can guess where the 1 came from lol... the next highest kills was 8 lmao.

All because people think K/D is more important than the objectiv

generally true, I tend to play domination a lot and I usually guard just 1 place so we wouldnt lose it and I'll get tons of kills.

But I personally have one man army on at least 3 of my classes when I go for nukes. I usually have a class with danger close pro for when I get airsupport, my normal run and gun class, and a class with cold blooded for if the enemy team gets any air support.

yea if Im going for nuke, I deliberately switch to a danger close pro class when my chopper comes rolling in. I preferr chopper EMP nuke, because a 10-11 Ks is easy to get if you play cautiously then you can middle finger them with an emp then you get a nuke easy

Heartbeat Sensor just gets kind of annoying after a while? I thought it was the coolest thing for like the 1st week and a half of playing, and then it just sucked.

I use heartbeat sensor alot. like 80% of my games its either heartbeat scar, or barret FMJ/or heartbeat.
On the other hand, I GOT TO 1000 HEADSHOTS WITH THE BARRET I feel like my life is completely gone

congrats! I still havent prestieged yet
(on 3/4 accounts)

40 total nukes
(from 3 different accounts)

I personally don't have a headset, but I've use them. I hear not using ninja pro can get quite annoying.

Yea I always use ninja pro. and I have a astro's headset (market price probably 200 bucks) and it helps a lot b/c you can hear footsteps real nice

PS3

Im poor lol only got an xbox
(PS3 is easier imo)

Droppin' Crates" emblem.

is so hard. I cant get it. I gave up actually. b/c no one is gonna run into red smoke >_>
Showing 286-300 of 1600