ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264748
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Before they fixed the killstreak off the break on Search and Destroy I got the Grim Reaper Challenge on Afgan

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

wow dsdsdf.
No one click that link. I hope you get banned for that.

iEatN00bs
iEatN00bs
2 posts
Nomad

It sucks that the unlimited care package glitch is patched

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

won 10 straight FFA games earlier today 1st in all of them
30-1 22-3
30-2 30-15
30-7 25-0
30-18 ect.

anyway I realized in FFA. claymores = your best friend.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

anyway I realized in FFA. claymores = your best friend.

haha, yes! In Free For All I like to hold off about 1/4th or 1/5th of the map to myself. Claymores work wonders in guarding entrance ways.

Only noobs care package glitch, making your username unfit for you.

Yet I'm willing to bet that you have either done it yourself, or at least wished that you knew about it before it got patched...
Of course it should get patched, but even I tried it out when I first found out about it. I did one match with inf. emergeny airdrops... haha, went 42-2. But I didn't do it after that. I just wanted to try it out for a match or two... Anyway, I would be surprised if you didn't do the same...
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

just got omnicide on witness... On FFA.... with an RPG... 2 triples.... Wiiiin

Nice. RPGs are so flavoursome. I'm surprised how few people use them.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Yet I'm willing to bet that you have either done it yourself, or at least wished that you knew about it before it got patched...

eh not really. I find cheating takes away the fun in trash talking the other team. especially when they report you for abusing a glitch.

Nice. RPGs are so flavoursome. I'm surprised how few people use them.

yesss so are noob tubes. I'm surprised so few ppl use the OMA, dangerclose class. its quite sad actually. ended up getting danger close pro in 6 games lol

haha, yes! In Free For All I like to hold off about 1/4th or 1/5th of the map to myself. Claymores work wonders in guarding entrance ways.

yes but it makes boring videos people tend to want to watch running around with a sniper going on a rampage not staying in one place. It's kinda hard to get noticed by machinima.

anyway. Soo angry yesterday right when I get my AC130 these derps shoot it down though I did manage to gank 10 or so kills off of it.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

yesss so are noob tubes. I'm surprised so few ppl use the OMA, dangerclose class. its quite sad actually. ended up getting danger close pro in 6 games lol

When used well, you really can merk the scene with a good RPG/noob tube.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

witness goes booster hunting.

join the fun!

tar/scar/ak silenced
spas/striker/M1041/1887 or RPG/AT/Javelin
semtex
stuns

marathon
coldblood
sitrep

join a free for all game. goto spectate. look for noobs boosting then go happy hunting

perks: UAV jammer, predator, harrier
or jammer, harrier, EMP.

it is really really really fun.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

eh not really. I find cheating takes away the fun in trash talking the other team. especially when they report you for abusing a glitch

I ususally don't trash talk the other team... And I don't think there is a report function for the ps3. But I'm not sure.

witness goes booster hunting.
join the fun!

YES! haha, I think I spent about an hour following these two guys around. The amount of hate mail I got was insane.
MrSunday2
MrSunday2
15 posts
Nomad

I would just report people who did it lol

ive got nothing against people who report, but if i got kicked after only one game of using inf. air, i'd be pretty mad.
TheAustinator
TheAustinator
2 posts
Nomad

Just played Modern Warfare 2 today at my college with others in a tournament and won ! "Random just saw the post and it was a funny coicedence" "also i can't spell that word lol"

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Oh if your good with the M203 Grenade launcher on Assault Rifle's (AKA "Noob Tube" me and my hometowns friends found a new word for it. "Pro Pipe" That cool or what? just wondering.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Pro Pipe

does take some skill to go tubin

YES! haha, I think I spent about an hour following these two guys around. The amount of hate mail I got was insane.

yea I had around 80-120 booster kills with my RPG pretty damn sick.
Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

all i have to say is thank you infinity ward for patching care package glitching..

Showing 331-345 of 1600