ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264744
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Please visit the PC section of IWs forums.

Im afraid elitemagical is right most people who buy the PC version of the game really dont like it. it doesnt have dedicated servers therefore its hard as balls to practice with your clan. it is extremely prone to hacks, and all in all it is like someone took the consol version took a dump on it and said to the PC users. Here, go have fun.
tehhe
tehhe
15 posts
Nomad

cool

Tyop
Tyop
14 posts
Nomad

Epic game, I've been playing alot over the weekend since it snowed and we got 6 days off school. I mostly play Offline with my cousin, sister, and my dad. Offline i'm 2nd Prestige rank 34, Online i didn't prestige and i'm rank 55. xD

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

Yeah, the PC version really sucks. I played it at a friends house, and it's really difficult to force yourself to like it
Woah, I tried that class that you made up DDX, and It works really well! I went like 29 and 9 with it on Skidrow.
And in that new map pack you mentioned, I hope they make a Bare Bones playlist. Like it would have no killstreaks, no perks. It would attract a lot of halo 3 players to the Call of Duty series. Another map I hope they bring back from COD4 is Crash. I love that map.

peaceman1
peaceman1
248 posts
Nomad

noob tube with scavenger pro!

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Yes, new maps are set for release on the Xbox 360 and PS3 (Oooh, Robert Bowling didn't add in PC, what a bloody coincidence).

Yeah, DDX. Most of the PC gamers are moving on to Battle Field Bad Company 2. I'm going to play Unreal Tournament again. I don't really see how this game is enjoyable it's just broken and frustrating in my and many other's eyes.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Crash

yessss love crash. Bloc was the best though.

for those of you die hard CoD4 fans. try this class on bloc

"anti sniperr"
Ak with silencer
Usp with silencer

bombsquad or frag x3
UAV jammer
dead silence.

I'm going to play Unreal Tournament again

OMG NOOO. dude UT. everyone only telefrags.... I sniped a guy across the map and I got spammed "Noob!" like a billion times b/c I didnt telefrag him...

I tried that class that you made up DDX, and It works really well! I went like 29 and 9 with it on Skidrow

yea its pretty nice. you can switch the shotguns for whatever other shotguns you want. but that class is like beast b/c people turn the corner and get a face full of buckshot. and if your range exceeds the shotgun range use UZi, which is pretty damn accurate. the guns also switch .2 seconds faster compared to the larger guns.

derrps all around. anyway. Im stuck on 1.34 K/D dunno how firefly does it... maybe its cause I was so bad in the beginning... curse you broken thumb!

anyway lets all wish firefly goodluck on getting his nukes
Flurf
Flurf
4 posts
Nomad

I only played it for the campaign, due to the fact that it is one of the only games where I have seen America been invaded. As opposed to the popular foreign wars (I.E: Call of Duty's 1-5). Although I enjoyed the multiplayer, and am still currently playing that with friends and other xbox live-players.

However, it was a let down in terms of fun. I hadn't seen that well-designed graphics for a time, and thought my eyes 'gasmed at the sight. But still, was a let down.

>Noobtubing.
Still my favorite of all activities, not only the fact it kills, but because it's fun to hear the verbal abuse of the people I kill w/ GL.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

derrps all around. anyway. Im stuck on 1.34 K/D dunno how firefly does it... maybe its cause I was so bad in the beginning... curse you broken thumb!
anyway lets all wish firefly goodluck on getting his nukes

You'll get it up eventually. I started off pretty bad, but over the past few weeks my K/D went from a 1.63 up to a 2.19. I have to thank nukes for this. It went up so much becasue I played alot more catiously becasue I was going for nukes... Anyway, I don't even pay attention to my K/D. I pay attention to the score I have after a match is over. Thats what counts in my opinion.

And I wish you luck firefly. If you havn't gotten one allready, you should keep at it. Its an awesome feeling when you get your first one.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

RPGs are the key. Seriously, every match I get at least 1 or 2 double kills and if I'm lucky a triple kill. Oh and that time when I got a multikill with it on skidrow. That was so epic.

Yea and a broken thumb is a pretty big hindrance.

Anyway, I don't even pay attention to my K/D. I pay attention to the score I have after a match is over. Thats what counts in my opinion.

Agreed. My playing style is most conducive to big scores in my opinion, but my KD hovers around 1.55 most of the time as a result.

And I wish you luck firefly. If you havn't gotten one allready, you should keep at it. Its an awesome feeling when you get your first one.

No I've never tried to go for one, but I'm working on a nuke class right now, as I need a good assault rifle with iron sights, so I'm just getting the Scar a heartbeat sensor. And thanks, I've gotten a few on private matches, but never online, so I'm looking forward to the challenge.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I just got done playing a few FFA matches, and I just realized that the riot shield is REALLY FUN. I used the default class, and I also realized how useful the Blast Shield is, too. You know you can survive a Semtex to the Riot Shield with it on? O_O people got so mad
I almost have my Intervention red tiger'd, I had it the last prestige, and I want it back really bad >.>
On the subject of K/D, I'm at about .89 atm I just play to have fun, I'm really not that good at the game though.
I've never gotten a nuke... ever. I don't like the fact that a nuke ends the game and you win even if the other team is winning at the time. Especially on like Domination or HQ pro. All objective gametypes.
My friend is about 150 headshots off the golden skull intervention title. I think that'll be pretty dang beast.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

My k/d's .99, but I don't care about it that much anymore. I sometimes play really aggressive though, then there's matches that I stay behind to defend the objective. I went 26-3 and 25-6 doing that.

STS2012
STS2012
18 posts
Nomad

i want a nuke

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

My friend is about 150 headshots off the golden skull intervention title. I think that'll be pretty dang beast.

I got the golden skull title for the Barret .50 Cal a few days ago. It's pretty sick.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

RPGs are the key. Seriously, every match I get at least 1 or 2 double kills and if I'm lucky a triple kill. Oh and that time when I got a multikill with it on skidrow. That was so epic.

just got omnicide on witness... On FFA.... with an RPG... 2 triples.... Wiiiin
Showing 316-330 of 1600