ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264745
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

i like doin commando pro, lightweight, and marathon, with akimbo 44. Mags. and also riot shield, im just trying to get all the sponge things. i waz under a harrier until it left with it, and i got Sponge 1 and 2!!! it waz funny

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

"Most Anticipated Game" - Xbox Official Magazine
Even my fav gaming mag thinks it's great! I think it's breath taking graphics! It's probably the best COD game I have ever played with World At War in 2nd best! Call Of Duty World At War Is the best game ever! Modern Warfare 2 is the best game in the history of gaming! Best First Person Shooter Ever!! Modern Warfare 2 is in the Best Game Of the Decade! I would agree massively! The first customer of England was very happy!

metro159
metro159
80 posts
Nomad

I agree with everyone who said that Modern Warfare should have gotten game of the year still though Uncharted 2 and the first one were very interesting games with a very good storyline and dont get me wrong CoD has a good one to it's just to short and BTW if you have a PS3 add me my user name is MASSMURDER1996 and its in all caps just in case you didn't get that and my best score was 36-6.(I know I suck. XD)

metro159
metro159
80 posts
Nomad

Oh forgot to mention leave me a message on my profile if you sent me a request.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

congrats! I still havent prestieged yet
(on 3/4 accounts)

I'm still only 1st prestige. I tried so hard to get the headshots lol. got around 100-170 a day.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

I uninstalled this game a few days ago, it has to be the worst game in gaming history, terrible in all aspects, really . . .

Drink
Drink
1,621 posts
Blacksmith

i love playing this game online

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I uninstalled this game a few days ago, it has to be the worst game in gaming history, terrible in all aspects, really . . .

lol, too bad millions of people disagree. I think you probably just did bad at it.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

so just today I was playing with firefly. and we were pretty much rocking up domination everywhere. especially skidrow. I think in the end there were only 2 other people on the other team. Pretty sure they were crying too.

new class that I found could work on 78% of maps.

mini uzi
M1041 shot gun (whatever the name is)
marathon
lighweight (pro preferred)
sitrep

really really fun class. I kinda want sitrep pro so I can hear enemy footsteps louder. that would be pretty sick. especially with my headset.

also hoping for a new map pack to come out. maybe bring back "bloc" from CoD4 original best sniper map ever.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

too bad millions of people disagree

Please visit the PC section of IWs forums.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Please visit the PC section of IWs forums.

Please stop comparing us to pc players, we are completely different.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Please stop comparing us to pc players, we are completely different.

I'm just saying that there may be millions who disagree with me, but there are a lot of others who would wholeheartedly back me up.
tehhe
tehhe
15 posts
Nomad

[i]this game is nice? i'm thinking in buy it.

tehhe
tehhe
15 posts
Nomad

this game is nice? i'm thinking in buy it.

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

I personally think this game is fun, but it was kind of a let down. I think the original was so much betterr.

Showing 301-315 of 1600