ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264762
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Thats pretty impressive to get a high killstreak with a sniper on that map.

AC130 EMP Nuke on skidrow with the barret(fmj) on domination

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

AC130 EMP Nuke on skidrow with the barret(fmj) on domination

Everyone who's ever played MW 2 suddenly feels horribly belittled. I get undermount shotgun for FAMAS soon.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I get undermount shotgun for FAMAS soon.

thats an amazing combo.

famas = long range and very accurate, shotgun = deadly at close and midrange faster switch than other shotgun classes and about the same reload time as the spas 12. then your secondary could be something extremely annoying like akimbo G18s or launchers to take out air support.
urby
urby
2 posts
Nomad

im about to buy it ( know its late but still)

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

im about to buy it ( know its late but still)

You've been warned.

then your secondary could be something extremely annoying like akimbo G18s or launchers to take out air support.

I use M9 and Tactical knife, but now that you mention it a launcher would be good. I'll do some testing. PC has been lagging like a b*tch tonight, always losing connection and stuff, has console been similar?
parufka
parufka
10 posts
Nomad

I use Desert Eagle akimbo, but sometimes use javelin; i say it's pretty good...

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

then your secondary could be something extremely annoying like akimbo G18s or launchers to take out air support.

I'm not sure what to use as a secondary since I'm used to always having a shotgun.
I've done some experimenting, and I like the silenced PP2000. Its great for if your in medium range where the shotgun wont kill, but you need to reload your main gun... Just switch over to the PP2000, and you'll be able to take anyone out at medium and sometimes even long ranges.
I also like using the silencer on it because if I get in a situation where I can easily take someone out by shooting them, but they don't know I'm near them, and I don't want to give away my position, I take out the PP2000.

Here is one of my new favorite classes:

SCAR-H w/under barrel shotgun
PP2000 silenced

Claymores / Smoke

Scavenger
Stopping Power
Ninja

The smoke works great if your getting shot at and people know where you are, because you can easily get away if you just throw the smoke at your feet. This has saved me countless times.

PC has been lagging like a b*tch tonight, always losing connection and stuff, has console been similar?

The PlayStation Network was down for a day.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

has console been similar?

yea cause noobs keep turning off the console and it like lags like a monkey... and then closes the lobby.

otherwise no not really its been relatively good
shotgun wont kill

pretty sure undermount works really well as in pretty damn far. 1/3 of rust
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

pretty sure undermount works really well as in pretty **** far. 1/3 of rust

I told you it was good...

But it does take 2 shots to kill most of the time if you don't have steady aim and stopping power.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

I have a class specially designed for Rust and Scrapyard:

Name: CQC

Primary: Vector
Attachment: Red Dot/Holographic
Camouflage: Whatever you want, but I like Digital!

Secondary: PP2000
Attachment: Akimbo
Camouflage: --

Equipment: Throwing Knife
Special Grenade: Whatever you want, I use Stun.

Perk 1: Marathon Pro
Perk 2: Stopping Power (Pro)
Perk 3: Steady Aim (Pro)
Deathstreak: Painkiller

I don't know if it's up to your pro standards, but I like it.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

But it does take 2 shots to kill most of the time if you don't have steady aim and stopping power.

yea its cause it only shoots 6 pellets instead of 8. basically all of them would have to hit (15-20 dmg per) 120 max damage if all hit or 90 damage at max range. (everyone has 100 hp) you would basically need stopping power all the time. but then again thats how I roll stopping power with my assault rifles
grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

Normally I play sabotage with the following class:

Primary: ACR
Attachment: Red Dot & Silencer

Secondary: .44 Magnum
Attachment: FMJ & Tactical Knife

Equipment: Semtex
Special Grenade: Flash Grenades

Perk 1: Bling Pro
Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro
Perk 3: Commando

Deathstreak: Final Stand

I think the ACR is the best allround weapon because you have nearly no recoil.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

The PlayStation Network was down for a day.

Yeah but that was due to the internal clock or something, wasn't it? Last night MW2 just kept kicking me from games and host migrating, it was just mayhem.

And I tried undermount shotgun, I don't like it. :| I was standing behind someone - right behind them - and I shot and he didn't die. I have SP and Steady Aim. I just went back to the grenade launcher.
SwordlessLink
SwordlessLink
41 posts
Nomad

What was the Javelin/Stinger glitch? Although it's patched I'm still curious.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

What was the Javelin/Stinger glitch? Although it's patched I'm still curious.

You did something or another (cook a grenade if my memory serves, which it doesn't) whilst the Javelin was equipped and when you died, KABOOM! A Javelin missile exploded. Shame they took it out, I'd love to see the tears in some knife running bastard's eyes.
Showing 481-495 of 1600