ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264763
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

And nice match DDX! 62-3 is really impressive!

well I recall you did better with a 41-0... sooo yea... I cant really compare.

62 - 3 is insanely impressive, but consoles get Aim Assistance or whatever the hell it is right?

yea... its extremely annoying. bc I'll be shooting this dude. then some mother F***** would run in front of me and screw up my shot.

62-3 with spas... well I did get like 30 kills with my AC130's that game... (4 if anyone was wondering )

[BOOSTIN']
Okay for all you people who would like to know how to boost. (Gain kills and exp by killing a friend who is acting guinea pig)

gives you aids... YOu boost, I will lose respect for you and probably avoid you since you now have aids.

1. Assault Rifles + Thermal Sight = BAD

ACR + thermal on wastland = good.
or scar.. w/e or FAL...

How To Boost: Basic

so much aids... it hurts

NOTE: Not everyone can do this!

I think nobody wants aids...

Seriously, don't encourage boosting. That is not good.

obviously elite doesnt have aids. good for you!

I really don't think you should encourage knife running as it will only get the person a bad reputation and I see it as a confession to ones inexperience with aiming. But, since the class is here, I might as well make some suggestions:

unless your name is "onlyusemeknife" then you can, cause he's cool 10000 kills with knife only 0 shots fired.

This is also a pretty standard set-up for a sniper. The award for best sniper goes to Intervention because it does instakill on numerous occasions.

as much as I'd hate to admit, its a pretty good sniper rifle.

most knife runners use the Magnum. m.

mostly because there is already a class set up for it already "recon" class.

Most snipers will use G18 Akimbo just because when you're being shot from behind you need to spray bullets very quickly with ridiculous accurac

and or spas, because of redic range. but yea Ive started to use G18s also.

really don't think you should encourage knife running as it will only get the person a bad reputation

I encourage shotgun running, makes you get lots of "fan" mail.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

well I recall you did better with a 41-0... sooo yea... I cant really compare.

eh em! 43-0 :P, lol. Its one thing to get a great kill streak, but its alot harder to mantain a really good kill death ratio... 62 and 3 is really great.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I just need to kill someone from a ridiculous range to believe all this hype about shot guns. They suck so bad for me for some reason.

blame the carpenter not the tools

eh em! 43-0 :P, lol. Its one thing to get a great kill streak, but its alot harder to mantain a really good kill death ratio... 62 and 3 is really great.

true, then again it is so easy to own people with the spas... they're thinking oh that noob. can't hit me from here... and Im like... PSYCH you're dead
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I was just got my nuke in my choppergunner, and right before I was about to call it in, the host left and I got disconnected.

nickthepwn
nickthepwn
130 posts
Nomad

NOTE: Not everyone can do this!
I think nobody wants aids

were you just looking for a way to insult me?

NOTE: Not everyone can do this! was about getting the nuke legitimately...
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Not everyone can do this! was about getting the nuke legitimately...

What a stupid comment, of course not many people get the nuke legitimately, half of them are boosting and you're just encouraging it. Nuke is supposed to be a challenge, forcing the end of a game using n00b tactics like boosting is going to get on people's nerves.

were you just looking for a way to insult me?

Boosting is for n00bs.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

NOTE: Not everyone can do this! was about getting the nuke legitimately...

Oh lol Im sorry.

I thought you were referring to boosting.

I dont have anything against you I just absolutely hate boosting. because I work so hard for all my stuff and then some guy who walks in with like no play time can get all those title for little to no investment of time at all.

but the only reason I say "boosting gives you AIDS" is because I thought it was common knowledge that Boosting = AIDS-riffic.

also while on the aids topic. RPD= AIDSriffic too. so yea. hate it... dumb rpd... RageQuitRPD = possibly my new GT
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I'll tell you what gives you Aids.
Shooting down all of my air support, and then commando knifing me when I'm 2 kills away from a nuke/=.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

God, every time I get a chopper gunner it is allways either piloted by either chuck norris of helen keller.
90% of the time it's helen keller.

mxbmnn
mxbmnn
34 posts
Nomad

Haha, the RPD is awesome.

monkeysateme
monkeysateme
98 posts
Nomad

This game can not compare to Call of Duty 4. It is just more of the same, they need to get creative. CoD 4 brought perks and a level system. MW2 should have made like unlockable armor and you could customize your online character. You should also get unlocks by prestiging a certain amount of time.

deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

You should also get unlocks by prestiging a certain amount of time.

Custom classes any one?
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This game can not compare to Call of Duty 4. It is just more of the same, they need to get creative. CoD 4 brought perks and a level system. MW2 should have made like unlockable armor and you could customize your online character. You should also get unlocks by prestiging a certain amount of time.

i totally agree with you. and in my opinion cod4 was more fun
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

New killstreak record.
I went 48-0 on wasteland with a scilenced ACR and a WA2000 thermal scope.

My end score was 53-1 becasue I had to call in my nuke becasue the score was 192... My killstreak only stopped becasue I called in my nuke.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

This game can not compare to Call of Duty 4

Its actually alot better then Call of Duty 4.
It just doesn't seem so becasue COD 4 came out before it, so its basically the same game with different graphics, weapons, and perks.
Showing 511-525 of 1600