ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264781
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

False the F2000 destroys if you know how to use it. It's more of a submachine gun than an assault rifle and destroys the tar and scar if you use it right.

scar is a 2 bullet kill with stopping power at any range, the same with the TAR, while the F2000 is a 4 bullet kill unless you hit the head then it is a 3 bullet kill.

it has high vertical recoil like a smg, and burns through ammo like instantly due to it's high fire rate, even though the TAR has a lower fire rate, the TAR's bullets are a lot stronger than the F2000's.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

it has high vertical recoil like a smg, and burns through ammo like instantly due to it's high fire rate, even though the TAR has a lower fire rate, the TAR's bullets are a lot stronger than the F2000's.

I use the Tar until I get to the M16. Seriously, it's amazing. Aim for the body with the first shot, and the recoil will give you a headshot for the second. Just let the gun do its work, and you can end up with some epic scores.
IxPvPxI
IxPvPxI
86 posts
Nomad

I am 10th prestige 70 on ps3. It's a really easy game to beat. I have the platinum trophy for it, and I got it within a week of playing it.

Monchow
Monchow
7 posts
Nomad

I never used the any other assualt rifle other than SCAR, ACR, and the AK

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I am 10th prestige 70 on ps3. It's a really easy game to beat. I have the platinum trophy for it, and I got it within a week of playing it.

You should probably go outside sometime...
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

uh... either you hacked or cheated. because I have a prestige 10 level 70 friend and he has logged 24 days to get to that level. and he is legit.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

all the assult rifles other then f2000 own i have currently got tar bt m16 rt ak rt acr rt scar rt intervention fall ump fall

rt = red tiger bt= blue tiger fall = fall

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

good for you kirbzy!

In my opinion camos mean nothing because once you prestige you lose all of them. plus I like the blue tiger camo better than red tiger and fall because it is less conspicuous.
i.e. I go from digital camo to blue tiger. and stay at blue tiger cause it makes the gun pretty hard to see.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

camping usually doesnt work out if the people are smart, because all they have to do is noobtube/ lob a grenade in your camp spot and you die. and then you will scream/ curse.

Fweaky
Fweaky
81 posts
Nomad

I just got my 1st prestige on 360 any1 wanna play some time add me, Gamertag is "SulkyStorm"

nickthepwn
nickthepwn
130 posts
Nomad

Since I have always fled from the thought of using an F2000 and I am close to prestiging my first time, but haven't done it, I can't really contribute. I can, however, say this.

My favorite guns are those with VERY little recoil, and the ones with RIDICULOUS recoil. The others just aren't as fun. I'll go like this just to mess with people.

M21 EBR Silenced + Thermal
USP .45 Silenced

Little recoil.

Intervention Heartbeat Sensor + Thermal
Desert Eagle Tactical Knife.

Different sides of the spectrum, but both fun to play. I enjoy shooting people and having my bullets go where intended, but I will occasionally mix it up with my Deagle and Intervention. With my Deagle I shoot you in your pelvis and fire rapidly after that. The recoil is so much I'll shoot your neck region <3.

Of course if you want to test your skills you could always go USP. 45 Silenced + Akimbo...

My friend does ^ that and does pretty well.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I think I'm going to try out the F2000 just for the heck of it now...

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Kinda random, but it deals with MW2.

My friend texted me talking about a 'hidden' achievement worth 150 GS, then texted me 5 minutes later crying 'cause it wasn't real.

He said it was called 'Murder Bad, Soda Good'.

So was this real, then got patched? Or just a cleverly made fake? For there is a video on youtube of it.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Can't... Stand... This... Game... But why do I keep playing it? Meh, it has its good and bad, but today on Skidrow, some guy was camping near my spawn, and I kept spawning in the same place and he kept killing me... One of the most frustrating times I've ever had playing this game. Also, anyone ever notice how it takes a lot to kill someone who has painkiller, but when you have painkiller, you die easily? Yesterday I shot someone in the head twice with the Barret and he had painkiller, and that couldn't kill him... The reason why I'm talking about bad stuff is because I haven't gotten any good scores lately. My k/d went from .98 to .97

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The reason why I'm talking about bad stuff is because I haven't gotten any good scores lately. My k/d went from .98 to .97

Ouch..

Well The game is getting kind of boring now.. I play B:BC2 atm, on the weekends I just go to my friends houses and play on their xbox to boost them up xDD Cause apparently they suck.. Funny thing is I barely play Lol.
Showing 646-660 of 1600