ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264777
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

TEEHEE! I love OMA/Dangerclose Pro Pipes. They're so fun, especially in search.

and @DDX, it also works with A/C on maps who's flags are in a triangle. on maps like favela, you need a/b or c/b. a/b works the best though.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

To be honest, the ump is the best weapon

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

There are red dots on the map regardless of whether a UAV has been announced or not which leads to me to believe that the UAV is both operative and functional to some extent. Why some people are excluded from visibility and some are blatantly shown on UAV makes the game unfair.

No UAV Called: Red dots show up, only if a gun is fired without a suppressor.

UAV Called: All people show up, unless with Ninja Pro on. (I think, only just go MW2)
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

and @DDX, it also works with A/C on maps who's flags are in a triangle. on maps like favela, you need a/b or c/b. a/b works the best though

yerp. I was just saying since some maps are linear. like most COD maps.
To be honest, the ump is the best weapon

you obviously know what youre talking about. I completely agree, the UMP is so much win it's like sick nasty.
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

you obviously know what youre talking about. I completely agree, the UMP is so much win it's like sick nasty.

Almost unfair. You don't even need stopping power and it takes like 3 to 4 shots! it is sick nasty. lol
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Almost unfair. You don't even need stopping power and it takes like 3 to 4 shots!

its actually 3 shots at any distance

why you ask I put the word distance in there? well the farther away the target the less damage your bullets do to them, when you get "longshot" that means you are past the optimum range/ maximum damage.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

1-2 un-silenced with stopping power.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

1-2 un-silenced with stopping power.

well not 1 shot, it's more like 2 shots with stopping power only at the shotgun range, any farther and it once again becomes 3 shot.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Does levelling up increase your maximum healthy/damage? I went to prestige 2 and as soon as I prestiged, I played like shit. I doubt I suddenly did very badly after a day of playing decently. :-/

elfisparsley
elfisparsley
201 posts
Peasant

sucks that the ak-47 is the last gun cuz it is one of my favorite guns

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

sry bud... the AK-47 has just become the one gun thats over rated.. personally my 2 favorite rifles ever created were the Famas and the M-Tar 21... But cod shorted the M-Tar 21 to just the tar 21... very retarded, cuz who honestly nick names weapons??? Anyways those 2 are my favorite. Famas for its amazing accuracy (i know its french but they actually designed something pretty good...) and the M-Tar is just a beast, with how powered it is... recoil sucks balls in real life thow

Fall0ut
Fall0ut
128 posts
Peasant

Didnt they fix the javeling glitch? I did it for some time agoo but ppl just got pissed and then i stopped doing it...but it sure was fun to do! Another glitch is on underpass when you can place a sentry gun in side off one off the towers. It couldent be destroyed but it could shoot right true the wall! It was fixed i thing...and then there is the sentry gun glitch when you can use a riot sheild when you are using the sentry gun and no onw can kill you from the front...but sadly it was fixed

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

I went to prestige 2 and as soon as I prestiged, I played like ****

Probably because you couldn't use the classes/perks you were used to...happens to me as well.
abdullanky
abdullanky
2 posts
Nomad

enjoying the amounts of prestige 10 people on ps3 :/

quick scopeing is in my opinion the funnest part of the game,good luagh.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Probably because you couldn't use the classes/perks you were used to...happens to me as well.

yea owens right, that is probably what happened
Showing 616-630 of 1600