ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264780
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

But cod shorted the M-Tar 21 to just the tar 21... very retarded, cuz who honestly nick names weapons???

Its actually called the Trevor in real life... and the ACR is actually the magpul masada. I bet some other things are different, but I'd have to look for them.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I have a question for you all. What goes into determining your match bonus? Sometimes I do really well, but get a crap match bonus. And sometimes I loose, and get a pretty good match bonus.
Woohoo! Almost have the first F2000 title! I've never seen any F2000 titles ever on live..

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

thats because trogable, the F2000... is a crap gun, overshadowed by the tar, scar, acr, and M16 hell I think people use the FAL more than the F2000

played a couple of games and went to 1.42 KD and got lightweight pro. went 33-4-2 with the spas lololol epic wins.

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

OWWWWW

I Just went 77-3 Domination Ground War in terminal with the most broken kit in the game...

Primary; any assult w/noob tube
secondary; (one man army)
equipment; claymore/ semtex

Perk 1; One man army pro
perk 2; danger close pro
perk 3; Sitrep/ Ninja etc. pro

Killstreaks; Predator, Harrier, Chopper Gunner (terminal's A spawn is really bad)

^ I feel like a real asshole now, but i won't go into any tactics or how to use it -.-
It needs to be fixed now tbh,

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

Yeah... the F2000 is a pretty good gun once you learn how to curve the battle to your advantage. I just went 29-5 with it on Scrapyard, but that's scrapyard... But yeah, I gotta admit, the TAR-21 does outclass it in just about every way. I think it should have been an SMG.
Spas pwnz all the noobs btw

And the FAL is a great-ass gun. I don't see why more people don't use it.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

It's only good if you can fire it fast, same with the M9and the USP45

True but if you use the akimbo attachment on the M9 or USP you can give em hell!
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

thats because trogable, the F2000... is a crap gun, overshadowed by the tar, scar, acr, and M16 hell I think people use the FAL more than the F2000

Very true. I picked it up once and hated it
mattsygoo
mattsygoo
12 posts
Nomad

i didnt even know there was a javilin glitch. whatever. this game rules! im 2nd prestiege and lvl70. ownage.

mattsygoo
mattsygoo
12 posts
Nomad

how do you reply to someone

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

You mean do this??

how do you reply to someone
[quote]

Like that?
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I Just went 77-3 Domination Ground War in terminal with the most broken kit in the game...

Primary; any assult w/noob tube
secondary; (one man army)
equipment; claymore/ semtex

is not actually a broken class, I always go epic positive like at least +50 or +60 on ground wars domination.
True but if you use the akimbo attachment on the M9 or USP you can give em hell!

welllll not really
Very true. I picked it up once and hated it

yea I know, but people are pissed off when you kill them with it LoL because they are like wtf. F2000?
And the FAL is a great-*** gun. I don't see why more people don't use it.

the recoil sucks because you have to compensate for it and press the trigger, making it harder because most of the time your shaking will probably mess you up. (I play with vibration off since it will f*ck up your shots 80% of the time)
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

the recoil sucks because you have to compensate for it and press the trigger, making it harder because most of the time your shaking will probably mess you up. (I play with vibration off since it will f*ck up your shots 80% of the time)

I actually like having vibration on... Its kind of weird, but I do so much better and use a lot less ammo with it on. It kind of like feeling the vibration every time a shoot off a gun lets me know how many bullets I used without even looking... Its weird... But I play about 20x better with it on, and I'm at least 50% more accurate. I guess it just makes the game feel more realistic.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

False the F2000 destroys if you know how to use it. It's more of a submachine gun than an assault rifle and destroys the tar and scar if you use it right.
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

I personally like the FAL alot, particulary because it allows me try out a different 2nd Perk other than stopping power

Oliverman
Oliverman
18 posts
Peasant

This is a amazing game, specially on the xbox 360 because everyone have a headset! in SD when you get a naasty winning kill, everyone shouts! XD and on ps3 not so many people have a mic

Showing 631-645 of 1600