ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264786
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
BubbleBeast23
BubbleBeast23
44 posts
Nomad

modern warfare 2 + acr = awesome beasty

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

I just started using the FAL. It's powerful but not over-powered. I'm loving every moment of using it. :>

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I'm loving every moment of using it. :>

That's what she said.

And I hate the FAL (Even though I have a Mad Cat modded controller)
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I dont know how you can use it... youd think it be extremely accurate... but it's not and it often loses to the AUG, Tar, Scar and/or sniper rifles

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

and it often loses to the AUG, Tar, Scar and/or sniper rifles

Which is why running around shooting the Scar like an idiot is the only way to be successful at the game.
nickthepwn
nickthepwn
130 posts
Nomad

No, stealth can work.

I like running around shooting the M21 EBR Silenced + Thermal quickscoping like an idiot. It makes the other team go "WTF"!

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

No, stealth can work.

Of course, but most people tend to be idiots on the game. I use a silenced FAMAS and it's gotten me 16 nukes so...it can work, but most people are just idiots.
nickthepwn
nickthepwn
130 posts
Nomad

most people are just idiots.

Well, it matters where you go.

Ground War has a nice balance between Idiots vs. Challenging Opponents.

Plus the only reason I said ^ was because you said the ONLY way is "
running around shooting the Scar like an idiot
"

which is entirely not true. you could've said that's how retards do it and still get kills, but you didn't. that's all i was proving.

other than than quickscoping is BOSSLY
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

which is entirely not true. you could've said that's how retards do it and still get kills, but you didn't. that's all i was proving.

Your right I guess that is what I meant. I could have picked a better choice of words.

other than than quickscoping is BOSSLY

I prefer no scoping (Yes I am accurate enough to shoot far distances and not miss)
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

M21 EBR Silenced + Thermal quickscoping like an idiot. It makes the other team go "WTF"!

I don't know how you quickscope with that.
You have bling on, so it takes a long time to bring up the gun, and the M21 is allways a 2 shot kill unless its a headshot with the scilencer.
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

i rape noobs

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I prefer no scoping (Yes I am accurate enough to shoot far distances and not miss)

When you no-scope, the bullet goes in a random direction...
There is no skill to it, just luck.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Which is why running around shooting the Scar like an idiot is the only way to be successful at the game.

yep, pretty much dude. either that or the Tar.

I know I maintained a 3.3 K/D on my new account up until lv 65 no prestiege. at lv 65 it dropped to about 3.13 because I was trying to get RPG kills lol and right now it is 3.22-.23 because like you said, I run around with scar/ heartbeat/silencer and pwn noobs.
No, stealth can work.

again, slap a silencer on a scar and go cold blooded pro, ninja pro in hardcore and you have yourself the recipe of win
I use a silenced FAMAS

hate famas. bleh.

props to you for using it.

like thingthing said, they are pure luck, and basically if you get close enough... you should be able to kill them anyway because they are basically taking up your entire hit reticle.
I don't know how you quickscope with that.

my thoughts exactly... it takes 3 shots to kill someone with an EBR silenced 2 without silence. thing thing freak it is also a 2 shot I believe with a silencer and a headshot. not sure but almost quite positive.
50. cal, the M4A1,FAMUS, and the UMP45.

50 cal is win in my opinion, that BOOM! it makes is just awesome. makes me feel like on top of the world

M4... ew

FAMAS... ew

UMP45= sexy
that being 3 shot kill any distance. what what. plus superior sideways strafe ( you walk faster sideways while aiming down the sights) and with lightweight pro, you are beastly. cause you'll run and immediately pull up your gun. win
When you no-scope, the bullet goes in a random direction...
There is no skill to it, just luck.

yep, g-shotting only works in COD4. IW took out that ability because it was really cheap, and whoever figured it out must have no life.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Scar is the best assult rifle in my opinion with little recoil high power small mags a let down but you can kill 3 enemy's with one mag

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Scar is the best assult rifle in my opinion with little recoil high power small mags a let down but you can kill 3 enemy's with one mag

ya, I tend to use ext mags because it is really nice as I dont have to reload that often
I guess you are saying OpTiC Hutch has no life then

I dont think hutch figured out the G shot. I think it was someone else.
Showing 691-705 of 1600