ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264787
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Scar, Ump .45, and Spas 12 are my 3 favorites, playing spit-screen with friends anyways...

Im getting gold membership soon, so do you guys have any good GT Names? I have no imagination...

And dont put 'ihavenoimagination' as an answer...

Something cool, that intimidates people, and has '13' in it...

Yea...

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Yea...

Jerrythesnowman13
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Im getting gold membership soon, so do you guys have any good GT Names

xx5n1P3rxxx1337xxx

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

xI Lucky 13 Ix

I need cheese... for the rat traps
Guliosh
Guliosh
15 posts
Nomad

I love to use a mp5k with a magnum with tactical knife as a secundary and run around with maraton pro, lightweight pro and ninja pro on scrapyard, you own like lightning

Guliosh
Guliosh
15 posts
Nomad

OH AND ALL YOU NOOBS OUT THERE PLEASE DON'T USE THE NOOB TUBE IT WILL GET YOUR reputation down and it annoys other people so just don't do it

HenrikLundqvist
HenrikLundqvist
1 posts
Nomad

I thnk it might be the worst online game to play, figuring that everyone loves to camp

RUiiN3D
RUiiN3D
117 posts
Nomad

Guliosh, don't complain about something that is part of the game.

If the makers didn't want people 'noob tubing,' they wouldn't have added the Grenade Launcher attachment to any gun.

I hate when people complain, it's a part of the game and people will continue to use it, no matter how much you complain about it.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Eh, sorry I asked. :P

But Jerrythesnowman is pretty funny, DDX yours is just redundant, and Kirby...

'nuff said.

Actually, I asked a friend and he said he almost named his this, and said I could have it. He obviously has more 'magination than me.

After I get it, I'll tell you guys, 'cause I dont want people stealing it.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

When you no-scope, the bullet goes in a random direction...
There is no skill to it, just luck.

That's what you think. You can actually be accurate no scoping if you know how to properly. Saying its random is 100% bullshit speak.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

That's what you think. You can actually be accurate no scoping if you know how to properly. Saying its random is 100% bull**** speak.

Your 100% bull shit.
You don't know what the hell you are talking about. You lied when you said you could no scope from far distances and not miss.
Maybe you got a few lucky shots, but you can't consistantly do it.
All the pros and facts agree with me.

You should have just sat there and kept quiet after your lie was proven to be a lie, but apperently you don't know when to let it go... So just let it go... I'm sure most people here agree with me.
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

Guliosh, don't complain about something that is part of the game.

isnt that the purpose of a game discussion thread?
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

dam I had no idea my topic would get this many posts and views

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

That's what you think. You can actually be accurate no scoping if you know how to properly. Saying its random is 100% bull**** speak.

uh, you sir need to learn to play the game. cause it is 100% random within the crosshairs.
DDX yours is just redundant

how is it redundant? the number 13 is considered unlucky. I was just saying it was lucky.... dont understand your choice of words... oh well
cheers.

All the pros and facts agree with me.

almost everyone in the IW forums agree with you too dude. many people are wondering why IW took out the gshot mechanism

kept quiet after your lie was proven to be a lie,

yeap I bet right now hes thinking of a rebuttle.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

magnum with tactical knife as a secundary and run around with maraton pro, lightweight pro and ninja pro on scrapyard

OH AND ALL YOU NOOBS OUT THERE PLEASE DON'T USE THE NOOB TUBE IT WILL GET YOUR reputation down and it annoys other people so just don't do it

Knife running requires less skill and aiming than noobtubing, annoys me more than noobtubing and abuses invincibility - as if surviving surviving sniper bullets wasn't enough. Please don't bitch about other people's tactics when you can't aim a gun.

Saying its random is 100% bull**** speak.

There's no skill involved it's just luck. The sniper bullet could end up completely missing. Similarly, firing a machine gun whilst flashbanged into a room will ensure that you either miss or you hit. Despite the accuracy on a machine gun, you're blinded and so don't know where the bullet will end up. With a crosshair that large, there's no way anyone could tell that a bullet would hit with any accuracy.

Agreeing with thingthingfreak here, for once. :-/

gshot mechanism

What's the gshot mechanism? I bought COD 4 but it doesn't run so I've never actually played multiplayer. -_-

dam I had no idea my topic would get this many posts and views

Hooray!
Showing 706-720 of 1600