ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264788
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

O used it on an intervention for awhile before I prestiged, it is pretty good.

I thought it was going to be bad when I had to use it to get thermal for my 50 cal, but while I was using it, I secretly thought it was kind of fun.
duhman0919
duhman0919
131 posts
Nomad

i find the acog annoying on snipers because the range is too far for close range and too short for long range. It also has a sway that cant be stopped which gets to me

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

A ****ing men!!!!! If you have PSN add Metlface (Thats me) And I will no scope you across the map just to prove a point. ok? ****ers

No need to have a hissyfit because we don't believe you. >.>

acog scope is actually really nice for close range. snipers I mean, esp the barret quite nice.

I was trying to get thermal for my intervention and therefore had to use ACOG. I hated every moment of it. Maybe it was just because not being able to steady the sight was alien? Not sure, I just absolutely sucked using it.
Grubface
Grubface
1 posts
Nomad

this game is MEH at best. World at war is where its at.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

World at war is where its at.

is crap.
Maybe it was just because not being able to steady the sight was alien? Not sure, I just absolutely sucked using it.

yea the fact I couldnt steady was a little difficult but I find that moving around while shooting is a lot easier, and the fact you can move your sights around a lot.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Started using rafficas and wow. It's one of the reasons I don't like this game - because the gun is either over-powered or completely worthless. For secondaries the machine pistols are ridiculously dominant, pistols don't even come close to their power and half the shotguns just do not have the range. Primaries also have a very unfair category which I would say is the submachine guns because the UMP, MP5 and P90 are just ridiculously powerful and not a single other primary can compete and easily win.

I ran around for 5 or 6 matches using just a UMP and a raffica and went 30 - < 10 (which is good on PC).

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

MP5 and P90 are just ridiculously powerful and not a single other primary can compete and easily win.

I know the TAR most def out shoots the P90 esp with the 2 bullet kill. p90 is 4 I believe.

Anyway, looking for a dubs partner for gamebattles. it's the only playlist I have 0 xp in. because I usually play on a 4 man team or go lone wolf.

needs to have xbl and be considerably good. cheers
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Well worldsgreatestsolo wasn't lieing.
He no scoped me from halfway across wastland.

He used the G-shot. They didn't take it out.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

G-Shot For the Win.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

He used the G-shot. They didn't take it out.

they did take it out, obviously it wasnt the g-shot then.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

they did take it out, obviously it wasnt the g-shot then.

I watched every killcam.
He used the G-Shot every time. I don't know where you heard that they took it out, but you got wrong information.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I don't know where you heard that they took it out, but you got wrong information.

402 said so
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

402 said so

I don't care what he said.
I was killed 3 times, and he only missed 4 shots. All of them were way out of no scope range.
I watched the killcam.
He strafed to the left, then went slightly to the right, and his shot was dead-on.
He did it 3 times too, so it wasn't luck. Tell 402 that he's full of crap.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Do you want to hear something funny? Found out a few days ago 402 is also the HTTP status report for "Payment Required"! Bahahahahahhahaha.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I was killed 3 times, and he only missed 4 shots. All of them were way out of no scope range.

yea thats called luck dude. it would have been different if he hit all of them.
He did it 3 times too, so it wasn't luck. Tell 402 that he's full of crap

aight w/e dude

if you think about it steady aim tightens the reticle by 65% and you'd take up about 20% of the reticle out of the 100% hit no scope range.

I mean black jack odds are like 20% and people win, if you break it down to number crunching I mean those are great odds dude. In MW2 no scopes are 100% luck, In my sniper montage acog intervention, slight of hand pro, sp pro, steady aim pro. I have lots of no scopes, a no scope spawn snipe off rundown gets me a trip and first blood, Obv that is pure luck. IDC what he says, I mean 3/7 I'd take my chances aiming down the sights or quick scoping.
Showing 736-750 of 1600