ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264810
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

couple beers before playing

very smart my friend!

because after a couple I kind stop giving two sh*ts about what people say. and for my birthday my friend gave me a very good present. a fifth of jack. sexyyyyyy.

anyway. I play sometimes after Im incredibly high. Like I take a couple of bong hits from some sick nasty dank, my vision starts vibrating, and my ears start buzzing. then my muscles feel incredibly relaxed. literally like a puddle of water. then I attempt to snipe, and fail. horribly. but it will be funny
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I play sometimes after Im incredibly high.

Drugs and video games? I've seen that combo before...it's quite hilarious.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I've seen that combo before...it's quite hilarious.

I swear it is amazingly hilarious. like I remember trying to convince my friend I had eyes on the back of my head, so I'd turn around and play basically running around randomly and shooting at random things. needless to say, my Kdr dropped, as well as accuracy. but oh well at that time, it was hilarious. I also tried to quick scope with the magnum... i dunno why. there isnt even a scope... is the thing. but I convinced myself I was doing it.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

I just found this. Absolutely hilarious - check it out. XD

tool1996
tool1996
71 posts
Peasant

modern warfare is a bit glitchy latly its pretty annoying

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

I just found this. Absolutely hilarious - check it out. XD

OMFG

That was so f-ing funny ^^
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

OMFG

That was so f-ing funny ^^

I thought the mapathy one was alot better...
nickthepwn
nickthepwn
130 posts
Nomad

sry guys havent been on in a while.

im suprised at the downturn.

can you talk about MW2, and crap i need to know pl0x?

BubbleBeast23
BubbleBeast23
44 posts
Nomad

Dude, modern warfare 2 is awesome! Have any of you tried the new maps on XBox360?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

How to win: **** in one lobby and stay in it until you go off line

lol! Just find a nice lobby with low levels, and nuke them a bunch of times!
biggbrown
biggbrown
52 posts
Nomad

[quote]Psh, if only I could get a nuke >_>

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

grr, Im trying to get plastered III but it's so hard :\\ I did manage to get enemies with benefits, but not yet friends with benefits level 69 atm, and I don't wanna prestiege until I get Lightweight Pro VI... and sitrep pro VI :\\

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

You PS3 kids have it easy, everyone on xbox has at least some skill and you barely see anyone who isn't at least first prestige.

I would beg to differ >.>

What makes you say that ps3 has the weaker players?

I'm pretty sure that both Xbox and Ps3 have thier fair share of bad and good players...

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

What makes you say that ps3 has the weaker players?

ps3 has free networks, so anybody who has the game can go online to play, whereas on xbox, only the dedicated people pay for gold (online capabilities)

generally that weeds out almost majority of bad players
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

, but not yet friends with benefits

I'll let you throw it at me and then I'll go rush people
Showing 916-930 of 1600