ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264804
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
mxbmnn
mxbmnn
34 posts
Nomad

cool.
my disc got scratched.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

I think they ripped us off with the cheap ass shitty map pack..infinity ward is a bunch of fat bitches trying to get easy cash. I recall having the same characters in muliplayer in cod 4(or rlly alike). The new map pack is so much garbage, 2 cod 4 maps. and the 3 new maps suck dicks, you basicaly paid 1200 ms points for 3 maps. The guys with cod waw actually are good, I wish i wouldnt have sold my shit and bought cod mw2 man. Oh well. Im probably going to sell my whole xbox and gt.. im tired of buying shitty games and wasting life as i know it..

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Nice gun DDX!
I might take a picture of my dad's .308 now.. I feel outgunned, lol.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post, but has anyone noticed that equipment appears on the bottom of thing that shows how much ammo you have on the Xbox 360, but they appear on top of it for the ps3?
I just tested that out on my brother's 360 and my PS3... Weird...

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

LoL Mw2 felt bad for ripping us off for 15 bucks and gave us an extra week of live lololollololololll1lol1o1o1o1111oolol one one zero one 1ol

but no seriously I still feel ripped off

I might take a picture of my dad's .308 now.. I feel outgunned, lol.

v nice

one of my friend's dad just purchased the new CheyTac M200 CIV for about 14,000 $ and I am going up to his place next week to fire it

the chetac M200 military version is from what I hear the best sniper rifle ever invented. a person who has never fired it before can almost hit a target 1.3 miles away .2 miles short of the world record longest distance to kill a target which was in Baghdad by a candian sniper team.

the M200 = Intervention. so yea intervention may win irl, but in MW2 it sucks nuts. large nuts. it's supposed to have 0 sway like the M21, because it is lighter than the M21, and less recoil on it. since it fires a .401 caliber round, it is supposed to have "less" power than the barret (.50 BMG round (bmg= browning machine gun) but they specially re-crafted the bullet just for the intervention and it has more kinetic energy than the barret at 500 yards. and it can pierce half inch steel plates at almost a mile out.

im quite excited to be honest, didnt know I would come to like the intervention, but I do, in real life.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

one of my friend's dad just purchased the new CheyTac M200 CIV for about 14,000 $ and I am going up to his place next week to fire it

the chetac M200 military version is from what I hear the best sniper rifle ever invented. a person who has never fired it before can almost hit a target 1.3 miles away .2 miles short of the world record longest distance to kill a target which was in Baghdad by a candian sniper team.

the M200 = Intervention. so yea intervention may win irl, but in MW2 it sucks nuts. large nuts. it's supposed to have 0 sway like the M21, because it is lighter than the M21, and less recoil on it. since it fires a .401 caliber round, it is supposed to have "less" power than the barret (.50 BMG round (bmg= browning machine gun) but they specially re-crafted the bullet just for the intervention and it has more kinetic energy than the barret at 500 yards. and it can pierce half inch steel plates at almost a mile out.

im quite excited to be honest, didnt know I would come to like the intervention, but I do, in real life.

I watched the future weapons show on this months before MW2 came out, and I thought it was going to be the coolest thing ever... But MW2 killed it.

In real life it would take a sh*t on the .50 in effective range and accuracy... It looks amazing. Your so lucky to be able to fire one... I would do alot of things to be able to do that...
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Your so lucky to be able to fire one... I would do alot of things to be able to do that...

too bad it's the CIV D: it's basically the nerfed version of the actual M200
effective range is 1200M I think (M200's is 2000M).

I watched the future weapons show on this months before MW2 came out, and I thought it was going to be the coolest thing ever... But MW2 killed it.

I dont have cable so I can't watch the military channel D:

and the 14k price tag is a b**** I know I can't afford that ever. the WA2000 is around 75k market price OFB, due to it's rarity.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I dont have cable so I can't watch the military channel D:

and the 14k price tag is a b**** I know I can't afford that ever. the WA2000 is around 75k market price OFB, due to it's rarity.

Then watch it on youtube!

Part 1:
Part 2:

As for the WA2000, I kind of hate how no one really knew it existed before future weapons... Same thing with the Cheytec and the Magpul Masada (ACR) I knew about all that stuff way before the game came out...
But hey! Its a great way to make money for people that make airsoft guns and stuff... Just make an airsoft ACR of WA2000, and I bet thousands if not millions of people would want one.
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Dude i love airsoft personally.. haha i got to use a airsoft famas.. i was extremely happy =). haha. that was my favs day playin airsoft ever. My friend also has a customizable ak 47.. Which he's spent so much money into, that he's able to change the whole gun around, being able to fire a real bullet. Now im not as into military guns, so i dont exactly know what he does... But he has a crazy amounts of parts for it...

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

WA2000, I kind of hate how no one really knew it existed before future weapons

was on future weapons?

I knew about the WA2000 because I love the bullpup assembly and the WA if I am not mistaken is BEAST with the Bullpup assembly.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoDonPRux-I
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwtpglWM ⦠re=related

If Im not mistaken. thats hot.

I know that the WAlther himself owns 6 of the 10 WA2000's imported to the united states. some other dude owns 4. and the asking price of each on is in the 75 if not 80 thousands. quite crazy.
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

In real life it would take a sh*t on the .50 in effective range and accuracy...

Even if you miss with a .50 you'll probably kill the guy. Those things are no joke.
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

Yeah, the regular core modes differ from real life damage and realism.

Hardcore on the other hand is alot more realistic

Oh, and Fall camo on Barrett today

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

You guys are into all the sniper rifles? I'm more of an AR-15 kind of guy. :/

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

^ Nothing like the sweetness of a 1-hit kill

But in MW2, the assult rifles do dominate...

Scar-h on wasteland for example, i find it is very effective and it makes a change from regular sniping.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

You guys are into all the sniper rifles? I'm more of an AR-15 kind of guy. :/

You're a rifle kind of guy? I'm much more of a anything-in-the-kitchen-will-gruesomely-slaughter-any-intruder kind of guy.

the assult rifles do dominate...

All assault rifles suck for me. For nearly every gun I've used I've played awesome with it and after the first day using it it's as if it gets a damage nerf. It's bloody stupid, I've gone through ever LMG, AR, Sniper Rifle, Riot Shield, Shotgun, Machine Pistol and Handgun and I've pwnd for one whole day. Absolutely obliterated the opposition. And the next day I can't do Jack shit with the weapon. So I use it for a few more days and continue to have half-a-clip kills thereafter. It is pissing me.
Showing 886-900 of 1600