ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264814
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I'll let you throw it at me and then I'll go rush people

reeely? that would be so awesome, and technically it isnt boosting rite?
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

Haha

I've gotten friends And enemies with benifits totally randomly

and my mate was begging for me to let him stick a semtex on me, and then i run into a group of enemies >.> kinda like suicide bombing, but safer, cos the bomb won't kill you lol.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Sure.

An I don't see how you would get it without teammate help

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

Ever heard of luck? >.>

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Luck required a teammate .

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

luck is throwing a nade towards C flag from the A Flag, sticking one of them, and killing all 5 and getting their predator missile, 5 seconds into the game.

but ya owen, we shud totes go do that lololol

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

No we have a lot of black people (Level 10th Prestige Hackers) that use speed hacks on PS3.

And I only said black people because 80% of level 10th prestige people are black (true statement)

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Is tonight good? Watching a movie ATM.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Is tonight good? Watching a movie ATM.

I've got a date with my girlfriend. i.e. thats why bought the tux (governor's ball)

therefore no MW2 today or tonight
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

You PS3 kids have it easy, everyone on xbox has at least some skill and you barely see anyone who isn't at least first prestige.

My brother and one of my best friends have the 360, and let me tell you that it is 4x easier.
The controller is alot better (in my opinion) and if anything, the levels are alot lower.
On average, I get at least 1 6th or higher prestige in my ps3 lobbies, so you obviously don't know what you are talking about.
I started a new account on ps3 and I have a 2.96 kill death.
My friend made another account for me and just people in general who come over his house, and I managed to move the kill death up to 3.21 on that account.
Xbox is alot easier. I didn't find nearly as much stuff there that pissed me off, and their wasn't nearly as many hackers. Now its not uncommon for me to see a person with the 4 perk hack in a ps3 public lobby.

So yeah, I've played both consoles, and I think the 360 is alot easier. If I could go back in time, I'd get a 360 instead of a ps3.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

HEY HEY HEY GUYS. CAN I GET IT TOO?!?!?! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?!?!? COME ON NOW.

OMG YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN HAS IT TOO!!!!!!!!!
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I'm mainly referring to FFA though.

LOL! I can agree with you there.
Finding anyone higher then 3rd prestige in a FFA is a rarity.
The drawback is that since there are alot more low levels, there are alot more boosters...
I find that the lower someone's level is, the more likely they are to boost.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

the xbox controller is quite more ergonomically comfortable in my opinion

HEY HEY HEY GUYS. CAN I GET IT TOO?!?!?! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?!?!? COME ON NOW.

calm your pants kid, we aint boosting
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

the xbox controller is quite more ergonomically comfortable in my opinion

I forget who it was, but I watched a video on youtube that compared the two.
The sticks on the 360 cave in a little bit where you put your thumb, and the ps3's sticks actually poke out a bit...
I find the 360 controller is alot more comfortable too... And thats after having a ps2 for 2 years and a ps3 for 1
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laKoPTEHOic&feature=autofb
I love Muzzafuzza. His montages are fun to watch and he's interesting to listen to when commentating. I agreed with everything he said in this video.

Showing 931-945 of 1600