ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264809
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Scar-h on wasteland for example, i find it is very effective and it makes a change from regular sniping.

Eh, I prefer the UMP .45 on that one. Got a 7 kill streak, but the game ended so I could use meh kill streaks. Im only lvl 15, so this is a big deal.

@Elitemagical:

*mysterious voice*

Its all-lll In your head...

... The cake is a lie...

...woooOOOooo...
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

was on future weapons?

I ment to say the cheytec was on future weapons... sorry about that.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Eh, I prefer the UMP .45 on that one.

UMP. 45 is a very nice weapon, granted you must have Stopping Power. Used it for quite a while and unlocked all the weapon attachment and reached about 1800 kills with it. Then I stopped using it.

Its all-lll In your head...

D:

... The cake is a lie...

At least I got an awesome song with the credits instead. :>
Duan
Duan
17 posts
Nomad

what is you guys fav weapon?

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I ment to say the cheytec was on future weapons... sorry about that.

ah i see

I dont really use sniper rifles in MW2 anymore, because when you hardscope, you leave yourself vulnerable, and when you run and gun you are also vulnerable due to the fact you can't really Fire as fast as the assault rifles and if you don't have an acog you cant really aim down the sight and pay attention to your radar.
Irockths
Irockths
229 posts
Peasant

Fav weapons:
SCAR-H
Intervention
Vector

I sort of quit MW2 because I don't like breaking my controllers. Now I play Runescape. Can't wait for my birthday so I can get another FPS...

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Vector

doesnt understand why this guns is so good...
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Well you're either good with it or you're not. I suck using it but when I see someone else use it they're normally pretty high on the score board.

I don't like breaking my controllers.

You mean rage quit?
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

The amount of horrible insults are astounding...People are calling me a try-hard now when I kill them in S&D. Like WTF? Maybe I like to win.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

The amount of horrible insults are astounding...People are calling me a try-hard now when I kill them in S&D. Like WTF? Maybe I like to win.

Hah. True that. The amount of complaints people make against "camping" is amazing. I could stand in one spot and kill two guys then go off somewhere else and still get called a camper. I get called a camper a lot when I sit back for a bit in S&D with a sniper. It's like people expect me to rush with a sniper..
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

It's like people expect me to rush with a sniper..

Some dude got angry at me because I didn't quick-scope him XD
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

And maybe they just aren't as good of a player :O

It's like people expect me to rush with a sniper..

I made a new account, and thats pretty much all I do, haha.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Some dude got angry at me because I didn't quick-scope him XD

Lol wow that makes no sense? xD

A lot of them complain and stuff when the die or whatever.. I just laugh o.o It's funny how they can get annoyed so much from a game. Lol
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

50-26 in team tac, UMP45 scavenger, danger close, ninja.

with RPGS. lol wut.

got my "behind enemy lines" title since I played with no kill streaks, surprisingly easy actually

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

A lot of them complain and stuff when the die or whatever.. I just laugh o.o It's funny how they can get annoyed so much from a game. Lol

A simple "its so cute that you get angry when you lose" comment easily makes them 20 times more annoyed and angry. Try it sometime, you'll laugh at how hulkish they can sound... But they might end up quitting out. But im one of those people that normally has had a couple beers before playing, so i tend to have fun picking fights online. =) lol.

Showing 901-915 of 1600