ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264816
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
FPSFrame52
FPSFrame52
13 posts
Nomad

Might as well throw in my 2 cents. My personal class is:

Primary: Scar-H with Holographic Sight
Secondary: Spas-12 with Red Dot Sight or Magnum

Blue Perk: Sleight of Hand Pro
Red Perk: Stopping Power Pro
Green Perk: Scrambler Pro

Equipment: Semtex; Stun Grenades x 2

Killstreak:

3 Kills - UAV

4 Kills - Airdrop

5 Kills - Predator Missile

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

I prefer Kirby's booster huntting class, seeing as i have cold-blooded Pro , and that in FFA a silencer is almost a must.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I think I like Owen's booster justice class better...
Sit rep is great to find them, marathon to rush to their position, and 90% of the time I take out boosters with explosives, so the danger close with the noob tubes, semtax and RPGs is a necessity. Then having a high damage assault rifle helps in case you run into any trouble along the way there.

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

I think I like Owen's booster justice class better...
Fair play. Everyone is entitled to thier own preference

But, i have a question, does SitRep pro 'cancel out' Ninja Pro?

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

But, i have a question, does SitRep pro 'cancel out' Ninja Pro?

ya if you got headsets.

I prefer
Scar-H heartbeat
RPG-7/AT4-HS
Semtex
stuns
marathon
cold blooded
sitrep.

I mean unless you are so bad that you cant hit boosters with a rocket straight on you should quit the game. you don't really need "danger close"
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Sorry but Mw2 has to many Cheaters too They mod up to 10 and they think there all good. it stupid.

yup MW2 is broken as hell.

I don't know why I still play it.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Again, what if they get air support.

They should be dead by that time
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

Thats not always possible on the bigger maps, even with marathon

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I pretty much gave up on this game. I got so pissed I went into a ground war match with a class and went like 26-12:

M16 Grenade Launcher
AA-12 Red Dot Sight
Equipment: Semtex
Special Grenade: Stun
Perk 1: Sleight of Hand Pro
Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro
Perk 3: Commando Pro

I also realized that when I try to Commando someone with Commando, they knife me way after I knife them and I die. Very very frustrating. Question is: why do I keep playing? That's probably the question everyone is asking.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

so angry... this game is broken beyond all repair.

Tubes
OMA
DAngerclose
Sitrep

all pro.

and the OMA fix was so that you couldnt glitch a riot shield in front of a turret. so no "easy" gat trigger title (MG master challenge)

33-0 wasteland

care package, e-drop, chopper gunner.

If I had gotten some better stuff from the packages I might have probably done better.

IW has made me cry. tears of blood.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Again, what if they get air support.

100% of the time I have an anti-air class set up.
Stingers and coldblooded work like a charm... iF they get airsupport, 2 RPGS and a semtax ensure that i die and switch over to the anti-air class if necessary.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Why make two classes when you could have just one >.>

Because Danger Close RPGs are a crapload better then anything else without dangerclose.
They work great. It can hit 20 feet away from them, and they still die.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

It seems like the whole game is trying to give me AIDS... I mean It's fun and all when you discover a cheap class like AA-12 extmags. scavenger, lightweight, steady aim. but when everyone uses it, it becomes less fun. probably because of the originality issue.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

It seems like the whole game is trying to give me AIDS

One time, one of my bud's from Machinima, Tejb, had tweeted "It has happened. Mw2 has broken me down. Paying for that map pack was a waste of money. That game gives me aids"
So you aren't the only one.
Btw, a message to all xbox players: If you're mad at mw2 for some reason, I heard if you change the zone to family (like family, recreation, pro, underground I think?) You play against a bunch of crappy players. My friend did that and went 54 and 8
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I heard if you change the zone to family (like family, recreation, pro, underground I think?

no if you are "family" they match you up with less people with "bad" rep for using vulgar language.
One time, one of my bud's from Machinima, Tejb, had tweeted "It has happened. Mw2 has broken me down. Paying for that map pack was a waste of money. That game gives me aids"

you play with tejb? I've only seen his vids, quite the funny guy.

but yea. Not gonna play MW2 this week. too much aids-tastic-ness Instead I'm going to make a sandwhich, or make a phone call, or look outside my window and say to myself. One day... one day. I will go outside and explore that unknown land called my front yard. And maybe it's going to be all right.
Showing 961-975 of 1600