ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264819
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

You do not like Unreal Tournament and don't like Left 4 Dead either? You should probably consult a doctor about that. Multiplayer on L4D2 wasn't top-notch I'll admit, but it wasn't bad either!

unless you like losing on all pub matches, then by all means get L4D2, I wasnt saying the entire game was bad, Im saying the multiplayer is horrible. I loved the campaign, finished it with my cousin quite fun really.

UT. is really annoying because every time you kill someone not by tele-frag, people call you a noob. SWEET. youre cool.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

UT. is really annoying because every time you kill someone not by tele-frag, people call you a noob.

There have only been a few rare occasions where I've seen telefragging and most of them times have been a clan screwing about or whatever. I don't know if you were just unlucky or something but I've been playing UT for many years and telefragging is ridiculously infrequent and rare.

Sorry for going off-topic. :S
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

like I used to play UT and CS_source alot, and now my friends and I probably play like once or twice a month you know for old times sake. almost always on like 70% of servers, they are all telefragging. and almost always, you get called noob if you don't and it is really annoying.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

almost always on like 70% of servers, they are all telefragging. and almost always, you get called noob if you don't and it is really annoying.

Odd because in all honest I've barely ever seen telefragging. Admittedly in UT99 I saw the most, but even then only a minority telefragged a lot. In UT2004 and 3 telefragging is practically inexistent.

Going to try and end this conversation ASAP, but would you recommend any of the CS games? I play many shooters but I've never actually touched any of the CS games. Do you recommend them?
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

[quote] CS games? I play many shooters but I've never actually touched any of the CS games. Do you recommend them?

I mean CS_2D (2d version) is fun and it runs epic low specs so thats like a small fun thing to do.

CS_source is super nice, a lot less hacking than 1.6 or CZ, and the mechanics are a lot better.

2D is free btw. just search for it on google

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Well there is this big conspiracy down on machinama about the world's fastest nuke.

Apparently a kid from london got a nuke in 30 seconds and now everyone is calling it fake and all this stuff.

look at fpskyle's (also known as xJaws) response to it...
I 100% agree with him, and I think its fake as well.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

well durr, it's like almost impossible for the whole team to run to "b" I mean no way you guys are that retarded

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

all MW2 is is a game for people with no skill. Nearly everyone on that game is a CAMPER! or a little id with a high pitched annoying voice, or a straight up douche bag. MW2 is the most boring game in the world, and its just too freaing easy! i can get a nue within 2 minutes, and i only mess around, i mean WTF?! MW2 is just completely a giant failure, fun for about 1 month, then everyone found camping spots and noob guns like a scar, or using noob tubes and one man army. it's probably the most horrible game to man-kind. ITS FOR KIDS THAT HAVE NO SKILL!

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I 100% agree with him, and I think its fake as well.

Yeah, I saw that video about a week ago, and I think it's fake too. There's no way you can get 11 kills, then 14+ kills with a Chopper Gunner in 30 seconds.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

There's no way you can get 11 kills, then 14+ kills with a Chopper Gunner in 30 seconds.
thats not the fake part. it was getting 6 in 1 with the semtax. because legitimately there is no way an entire team runs to B.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

Was it dom or ground war? I have't seen this video... maybe I should go watch it.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

thats not the fake part. it was getting 6 in 1 with the semtax. because legitimately there is no way an entire team runs to B.

Yeah true. Every team on Domination has those 2 people that run to B, 1 or 2 people that run to C, and then those 2 retards that nobody likes that give a f*** about kd and try to go positive and fail
Was it dom or ground war? I have't seen this video... maybe I should go watch it.

It was regular domination.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNk-znYOopM
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Recently some Infinity Ward employees have departed from the company after being accused of giving information to competing companies. Two of them people were leading the development of Modern Warfare 2 and a few animators, developers and concept artists left afterwards to join Respawn Entertainment, a new development studio formed from the former heads of development for MW2. I think all of us will admit that MW1 was a lot less buggy, a lot less frustrating and a lot more balanced, so I was just wondering if you guys think this is a great success for IW in customer satisfaction?

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

God, people either suck at this game and yell at people who are actually good

camping/=/good
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

well... camping works. I could really give two sh*ts about what other people say to me, I mean it is totally IW's fault for making the AA-12 with ext mags the cheapest weapon in the whole world

Showing 991-1005 of 1600