ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264817
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

That's your girlfriends job bub.

that explains why you don't have a girlfriend kirbz lol
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

And there is no point in needing danger close on a booster hunting class because if you can aim or let alone throw a grenade like a normal human being you don't need it.

If you know the general area they are in, but not their exact spot, then thats where the danger close comes into play and helps alot.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Thought of this in latin class, and thought you guys might wanna see it. Its pretty sketchy in some parts; its a work in progress...

Well, you can tell by the way I use my UMP,
I'm a killin' man; No time to talk.
Guns are loud and bodies warm, I've been shot around
Since I first played.

And now it's all right. It's OK.
And you may shoot the other way.
We can try, to understand,
Infinity Wards' effect on man.

Whether you're a OpFor, or whether you're an Ranger,
You're Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive.
Stealth Bomber comin' and everything is shakin',
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, Stayin' Alive.

Well now, I crouch low and I shoot high,
And if I don't do either, I'll just die.
Got Marathon Pro, for my shoes.
I'm a runnin' man and I just can't lose.

You know it's all right. It's OK.
I'll live to play another day.
We can try to understand,
Infinity Ward's effect on man.

Whether you're a Faevala or whether you're a Task Force,
You're Stayin' Alive, Stayin Alive.
See a Pavelow comin' and everybody runnin',
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.

Games goin' nowhere, somebody help me.
Somebody help me, yeah.
Games goin' nowhere, somebody help me.
Somebody help me yeah. Stayin' alive.

Well, you can tell by the way I use my Knife,
I'm a Rusher man: no time to gun.
Footsteps loud and dead bodies cold, I've been knifed at,
since I first played.

And now it's all right. It's OK.
And you may shoot the other way.
We can try to understand
Infinity Ward's effect on man.

Whether you're a OpFor or whether you're a Ranger,
You're Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive.
Hear a Harrier comin' and RPGs' a launchin',
Wnd we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.

Games goin' nowhere. Somebody help me.
Somebody help me, yeah.
Games goin' nowhere. Somebody help me yeah.
I'm Stayin' alive.

Duan
Duan
17 posts
Nomad

awesome man!!!!

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I've been thinking. Each CoD game has one weapon that pwns everything. CoD4 had the AK/m40. World at War had the MP40 (which literally destroyed everything). Modern Warfare 2 has no one weapon that beats everything else, since all of the SMGs and Assault Rifles are one-hit-kill weapons, same with the LMG's. I got one-shotted by an UMP, a vector, a SCAR, and an RPD today. And not even the Intervention can hit someone in the chest and kill them instantly.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

CoD4 had the AK/m40

um....

more like MP5, M16.
M16 1 hit with sp

MP5 2 hit with sp within 1000 metres

the AK and M40 are severely underused... I mean the pro's discovered the overpowered-ness of the M16 and MP5, quite sick nasty imo.

never played CoD5. cause in my opinion it was pretty bad.

ince all of the SMGs and Assault Rifles are one-hit-kill weapons, same with the LMG's. I got one-shotted by an UMP, a vector, a SCAR, and an RPD today.

unless youre playing HC, and even, then the Ump is a 2 hit kill. UMP is a 3 hit regardless of distance, which is why people use it with Lightweight.
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

(I hate to double post. Sorry, but this might be important)
Also, I don't see a problem with thermal. Usually when sniping, you know there's a person there, and usually you can see them. The only thing cheap about thermal is when you're on Underpass or Afghan.

Azevse
Azevse
26 posts
Shepherd

MW2 is the best online game ever
But MW3 will be better

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

awesome man!!!!

Thanks m8, if you were talking about my remix.

CoD4 had the AK/m40.

Meh, more like the M16 or the M4. Or Double Tap, and Silencer on a MP5 and it would pwn with sear rate-of-fire.

@Pauler94

Thermal kinda ruins the whole effect of sniping. Theres no skill in sniping anymore. Ive said it before, but there just arnt any good pure-sniping maps in MW2. When you do snipe, its as a hunting-sniper, not as a waiting-sniper. If you do go prone and wait around somebody just does quick scan with a thermal and your history. Unless you use cold-blooded, but you need SP more so...

But people hardly ever use thermal (atleast in MTD) so, it kinda null-and-void's itself.
Jmw247
Jmw247
37 posts
Nomad

I dont like most shooting games but this one seems awesome

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

That's what ninja and sitrep is for dude... If you can hear them or literally see them then there is no need for it.

If they are behind a wall or somewhere, I like the comfort of having danger close so I'm 100% sure I won't get a hit marker.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

IDK if it's just me, but I haven't been seeing as many boosters as of late. maybe I've just been getting really lucky, but I haven't had to whip out my booster justice class as often.

M16 is the gun I do good with, but It's really boring. like I got a game that was like 31-6 or something like that, but I was so bored playing. I really like just screwing around with an AT4 and scavenger or something like that.

I haven't used the ACR much at all this prestige, cause I've realised how much it sucks. is it just me or does the FAMAS have a faster fire rate ,as in a shorter time between bursts, that the M16?

Hopped on COD4 yesterday, and I just pwn'd all the n00bs with my AK. oh COD4, how I love you. As a lot of youtubers have said, I think they tried to add too much stuff to MW2. they could have improved a lot of the aspects of COD4, and made it just as fun.

L4D2? anyone?

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

L4D2? anyone?

is complete crap. It's almost impossible to win by joining a pub game.

OHAY GUIZE I TAKE ALL MEDPACS

OHAY I SHOOTS MY TEAMMATES CAUSE I THINK THEY ARE ZOMBIES 2 LOLOL

O WATS THIS, SHOOT BOOMER NEAR ME?

WAIT GUIZE LET ME SAY HI TO THE TANK!

basically shenanigans like that made me sell the game without even bothering to the multiplayer anymore than I had to.
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Boosters, eh?

Booster's aren't as much of a problem on PS3 as they are on 360, but I have seen 4 pairs of boosters. 3 were on free-for-all, and 1 was on domination (the guy was level 70 10th prestige, boosting for a nuke). I can see rundown being the best possible map to boost on, in the grass and stuff, and there's that part where almost nobody goes that's probably a good spot to boost. I've been thinking about making a class to hunt boosters with, so when the time is right, I can serve justice just like SandyRavage.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

MW2 is the best online game ever

I don't mind people liking MW2, but saying it's the best game ever is either an inexperienced evaluation or plain stupid. This game is so frustrating and unbalanced it just doesn't make sense how anyone could say 'best multiplayer ever'. :S

[quote=MrTrogable]I haven't used the ACR much at all this prestige, cause I've realised how much it sucks.[/quote]

The ACR isn't bad. It's amazing precision and accuracy is exchanged for low damage, but it does make it one of the most fair guns in the game. I seriously don't mind getting killed by an ACR. When someone whips out two G18s and is killing faster than a fucking mounted machine gun I get pissed off, but ACR? Nope, don't mind at all.

I think they tried to add too much stuff to MW2.

Changed too much for no good reason either. Dedicated servers have been working effectively for the past decade and rarely has there been any major problems with them, yet Activison and IW feel the need to sell me a multiplayer system that pops an error message because a server is full? Bloody Hell . . .

is it just me or does the FAMAS have a faster fire rate ,as in a shorter time between bursts, that the M16?

As far as I'm concerned it's just you. I remember one time in Wasteland where some guy fired two M16 bursts practically a milliseconds between. FAMAS I really do notice the pause between shots.

I also think the M16 looks a lot nicer than the FAMAS.

is complete crap. It's almost impossible to win by joining a pub game.

-___________________________-. I am honestly confused. You do not like Unreal Tournament and don't like Left 4 Dead either? You should probably consult a doctor about that. Multiplayer on L4D2 wasn't top-notch I'll admit, but it wasn't bad either!

Booster's aren't as much of a problem on PS3 as they are on 360

Pretty much non-existent on the PC as far as I can tell. I've seen the tactical insertion used on multiple occasions (and I use it to) but I've only seen it not used for its intended purpose rarely. I think I've seen boosters twice? And even then they were 9 year olds or something.
Showing 976-990 of 1600