ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264837
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DarkShifter
DarkShifter
46 posts
Nomad

I only use my shotgun now,

Use
UMP Silenced (SMG or Sniper)
Spas 12 Holo (Dm what attatchment)

Semtex Stun

Marathon Pro
Stopping power pro
Steady aim pro

Any deathstreak

...no more hitmarkers, Ive hit people from building to biulding with this setup

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

Recently I wanted to try out Thermal on a machine gun and so decided I'd attach a thermal scope to a AUG HBAR. To be perfectly honest with you guys, AUG HBAR with Thermal absolutely sucks, but in the process of unlocking the scope, I had to use ACOG and I swear to God that makes your weapon more powerful. It does come at a price - two in fact:

1. There's some disorientation if you're not used to the magnified view.
2. You get ridiculous amounts of additional recoil

Now the first point is easily fixed. You quickly adjust to the magnified view and you don't become as disorientated by the scope after the first few matches using it. The latter gave me a Eureka moment.

A three round burst weapon has practically no recoil but can't always guarantee a single burst kill. If I attach an ACOG to a three burst weapon I can continue using a weapon with minimal recoil and can also get more chance of a three bullet kill. I used Bling, attached a FAMAS, gave it ACOG and FMJ (FMJ was used purely to get a bit more fire-power) and this weapon is unmerciful.

It gives offers the benefits of an ACOG scope (being able to shoot with more accuracy and confidence at a longer range) and gives all the qualities of an extremely powerful Assault Rifle (the ability to massacre in CQC). It is the ultimate weapon: I can snipe with the power of the Intervention and kill at close range like I'm dual-wielding M4 Carbines.

I quickly set up a class:

FAMAS w/ ACOG Sight and FMJ
G18 w/ Akimbo and Silencers
Semtex
Flashbang
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro

Trust me, this class is awesome. Please give me your feedback.

LuciferSatanis
LuciferSatanis
179 posts
Nomad

I don't get these people, scavenger works just as fine.

its cause you dont always get blue bags.
Trust me, this class is awesome. Please give me your feedback.

any class with ACOG sucks. because ACOG makes the spread increase 30% as you are ADS.
I only use my shotgun now,

if you want to be a bigger jerk use pain killer, since the range on shotguns is limited unlike assault rifles.

Anyway I have sold MW2 in the steps of DDX, and I'm going to move on from MW2 to Hreach. cause that game.... is kick ass. Got myself a beta code too and Im playing tonight. peace.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

any class with ACOG sucks. because ACOG makes the spread increase 30% as you are ADS.

On a FAMAS, 30% spread does not mean much.

Anyway I have sold MW2 in the steps of DDX, and I'm going to move on from MW2 to Hreach.

Can't play Reach since I'm on PC, but I might look into getting an emulator for Halo 3 and Reach. Do I need ODST to understand Reach or can I skip out ODST?
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Join the party

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty much done with MW2. I picked up BFBC2, and I had so much fun with it... I'll still hop on MW2 to have some fun in a private match, but not for any serious gaming.

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

Anyone seen the trailer on Machinima on the new CoD? Black Ops.

LuciferSatanis
LuciferSatanis
179 posts
Nomad

omg its by treyarch...... I hateeee treyarch....

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

omg its by treyarch...... I hateeee treyarch....

lol?

I hate Infinity Ward...
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

MW2 Is Legen Wait For It.... DAIRY!!

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

AND OH MY MOTHER ****ING GOD I GOT MY FIRST NUKE.

Haha Don't You love Nukes?? When You Get Them? I have already had 10 Nukes! I Am Level 49!
Thork
Thork
29 posts
Nomad

Scar H-heartbeat sensor
AA12-Grip

Claymores
Stun Grenades

Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

Final Stand

w00t

LuciferSatanis
LuciferSatanis
179 posts
Nomad

I hate Infinity Ward...

you throught cod5 was a good game?
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I hate Infinity Ward...

Me too! They don't listen to the community at all. They say they're going to fix stuff and they don't, they draw noobs to their game by adding unfair weapons and perks, and Robert Bowling is one of the worst human beings on earth. I hope he's fired by the time Modern Warfare 3 comes out.
you throught cod5 was a good game?

CoD: WaW was a good game. Although Treyarch had used the same script as mw1, that doesn't matter, because WaW was fun. mw2 is NOT fun. Not at all. It also probably made people kill themselves by overdosing on oxycotton and shooting themselves in the head while rage quitting.

Also, Treyarch listens to the community on what they need to do to improve the game, so Treyarch>Infinity Ward.
AND OH MY MOTHER ****ING GOD I GOT MY FIRST NUKE.

Congrats bro, I still didn't get a nuke, and I tried last night with my Ump Magnum Tac Knife Marathon Lightweight Commando and I got to 10 kills and died 1 short of a Chopper. I also got noob tubed a lot in that match so I rage quit
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

I do like both IW and treyarch, but i like treyarch more, as when i play cod 5 i actually have fun. When i play mw2, i swear i get grey hair >.>

I'm really excited about Cod; Black ops

Showing 1126-1140 of 1600