ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264839
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I'm really excited about Cod; Black ops

Same, but at the same time, I DON'T want to be excited, because I got really excited for mw2 (everyone did) and I couldn't wait until it came out, and then it suddenly became one of the worst games ever because it didn't live up to the hype. I'm kinda glad people hate treyarch because that way Black Ops probably won't have a quarter of the hype mw2 had.

Also, Treyarch made it double XP weekend many times for random reasons, like they made it double xp weekend because it was a worker's birthday. Infinity Ward has had one half double xp weekend, because of the map pack on 360, because Robert Bowling is a 360 fanboy
LuciferSatanis
LuciferSatanis
179 posts
Nomad

uh huh. so CoD5 was a good game huh, people wh*ring the tank, lunging through people for the knife.... yeaaa real nice. the crappy weapon system was also quite amazing wasnt it.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

lunging through people for the knife

better to miss than to get someone from 15ft away.
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

uh huh. so CoD5 was a good game huh, people wh*ring the tank, lunging through people for the knife.... yeaaa real nice. the crappy weapon system was also quite amazing wasnt it.

You sound like the typical IW fanboy. Sure the tanks were annoying, but at least they weren't on every map. Noob Tubes and Danger Close are like portable tanks, and they can be used on every map. I'm glad the knife in WaW was inconsistent, because IW made commando very unfair and even the knife without commando is kind of unfair. I have no idea what you're talking about with the weapons. All of the weapons in that game were good, not just the MP40.
LuciferSatanis
LuciferSatanis
179 posts
Nomad

No Im not the IW fanboy. Im a CoD4 die hard fan, cause I played with Envy us during the CoD4 dynasty. MW2 is a horrible game, and treyarch makes horrible games.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

you throught cod5 was a good game?

Definitely. Treyarch know what they're doing when it comes to game development, and whilst they're not the massively successful, million dollar company that Infinity Ward came to be, they know how to produce a damn good game.

Secondly, Pauler is correct with what he says about how Infinity Ward recognises and deals with problems in the game. Many problems are existent in the game - some platforms worse than others, but the basic errors in development exist on all the systems - and Infinity Ward ignore the problems. In fact, the company is so bad it ignores its own forums and shows favouritism towards the 360 community which is extremely unfair and a bad way to run a customer support/help service. Treyarch is intelligent enough to address these problems and maintain trust from communities across all the platforms.

Being able to address problems is one thing but to make a game that is balanced from the start is important and Treyarch have pulled that off with every game they made. Granted, Treyarch have made less games so there's a lower probability of them having more screwed up games than Infinity Ward but I still believe Treyarch are good game developers.

I certainly don't hate Infinity Ward - the first ever Call of Duty games were arguably some of my favourite games ever produced but I certainly think that both them and Activision have become extremely corrupt. I admit that as a business with a potentially very successful sequel open for production would look for the money, but they have the money now, so why the fuck can't they sort the bloody game out?
Giantsfan6450
Giantsfan6450
44 posts
Nomad

awesome glad they patched the glitch (javelin)

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

I miss the javelin glitch =(

I didnt do it but it sure was funny as hell to watch someone blow up

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Somers Im kinda both ways I never did it either but whenever I sniped and started following someone and they blew up I would laugh my head off even though they stole my kill Lol

chz08
chz08
205 posts
Nomad

Infinity Ward is soooo stupid, im level 30 with a .80 kill death and that stupid company puts me with kids that are level 70 and prestieged+ i bearly EVER play with any even close to my level! its ridiculous!

lemmingboy10
lemmingboy10
55 posts
Nomad

Any info on when the Stimulus MP comes to PSN?

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Any info on when the Stimulus MP comes to PSN?

2 days. Although I'm not going to buy it because 1. I hate this game 2. It's a waste of $15 and 3. I don't see the point of buying one amazing map (Overgrown) and one OK map (Crash) when I can put CoD4 in my PS3 (that sounds kinda weird lol) and play online.
chz08
chz08
205 posts
Nomad

ugg this game gets me pissed

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Anyone here have sitrep pro? Should I persist in trying to get it?

LuciferSatanis
LuciferSatanis
179 posts
Nomad

i had it, It is really useful in search/ffa. since it cancels out ninja pro

Showing 1141-1155 of 1600