ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264856
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Lol , Whoops forgot to log out of my Alt Account but yeah , It's alright there are things that suck about MW2 like all games they all have something wrong with them.

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

holy crap i made this topic so long ago and now its huge

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

What is it with MW2? I men, u say MW2 in the forums and you get like a hundred posts in under 10min. I'm not saying I'm hating MW2, but really, explain to me what makes it so famous and what is so good about it.

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

i have no idea i personally hate mw2 but i have one of the biggest topics in the video game section now cause of it lol

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

what does it take to get a topic stickied?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

what does it take to get a topic stickied?

This isn't popular enough anymore to get stickied.
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

i have no idea i personally hate mw2 but i have one of the biggest topics in the video game section now cause of it lol

Why do you hate it? Explain that please.
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

well I play competitive gaming on team fear and we travel around competing in tournaments but when i play public i'm always getting noob tubed or someone commandos me and i get killed by things that take no skill. I think I mostly hate it just because i'm so used to playing just based on skill that when i play just a random game that's not competitive and get killed by the cheap things it pisses me off, but that's just my opinion

iLikeGames1999
iLikeGames1999
2 posts
Nomad

i hate modern warfare 2. i miss world ar war

freakymonkey
freakymonkey
290 posts
Nomad

i love this game cuz its really good but just a bit futuristic but that makes it better right?

FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

i love this game cuz its really good but just a bit futuristic but that makes it better right?

nothing futuristic about it. every weapon, attachment, killstreak, etc. exists in real world
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Ok so I had a 21 killstreak on Ground War in Scrapyard and my chopper was shot down. So I was camping at the stairway in the building at A and saw someone so I started shooting him with my UMP and he had MLG sweatpants on and killed me with his AA-12. -_- never going to get a nuke.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

every weapon, attachment, killstreak, etc. exists in real world

But yet this game remains unrealistic.
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

every weapon, attachment, killstreak, etc. exists in real world

I really hope the Perks aren't part of the etc. Then I would have to put a picture up of Captain Picard doing a facepalm, since in real life you can't lunge 25 feet and knife someone. You can't jump out of your NYC apartment complex and survive.
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

I really hope the Perks aren't part of the etc. Then I would have to put a picture up of Captain Picard doing a facepalm, since in real life you can't lunge 25 feet and knife someone. You can't jump out of your NYC apartment complex and survive.

Well actually, learning from Bruce Lee, i've mastered the art of jumping off tall buildings and surviving. as well as lunging across rooms at 100km/h and knifing someone in the face, all of this while being invisible on heart beat sensors and making my foot steps quieter than a turtle crossing the road.

PS. You always run faster with a knife =P

Showing 1306-1320 of 1600