ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264859
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Nonconformist: Consider using a Striker RDS+Silenced instead of the AA-12. For one, ammo won't be a problem, and also many people don't know that the striker suffers very little damage/damage over range loss from a silencer. The AA-12 already has crappy range, so you should consider this, especially if you've already gotten enough kills with the Striker.

Ahh thanks man. yeah ill have to test that out, ive never used the striker before... ever haha. But yeah, it should definately help out, and make it go from being prepared, to being trojan prepared haha

SuP3RcR4ZyB0i
SuP3RcR4ZyB0i
16 posts
Nomad

I am 5th prestige, and i must say, this game is amazing. O.k. online interactions.
My favorite gun will have to be the Tar-21. It is fairly accurate, and not cheaply accurate like the ACR or FAMAS, it does a lot of damage, especially with FMJ or stopping power, but with both, this gun is unstoppable. get Scavenger Pro, Stopping power (pro or not), and Steady aim (pro or not). Very nice hip-fire, good when someone is near you. My favorite secondary will have to be the Spas-12. Now that gun has monster range, much better than the other shotguns, yes, it is quite cheap, but it is fun to hear the little kids cry when you kill them from a longer distance than the wrongly named Ranger. Or a Striker, or AA-12, i think the Spas-12 is quite n00bish, but oh well. It is great. I like claymores, especially with scavenger, and flash or stun are ok. Love this g4me!

SuP3RcR4ZyB0i
SuP3RcR4ZyB0i
16 posts
Nomad

They knife as fast as tac knife (knife comes out just as fast), but it doesn't have the reduced distance that comes with tac knife (yes, tactical knife reduces lunge distance), but you don't pull out your guns as fast afterwards

Alright. I'm officialy pissed. I wrote a whole paragraph, why your statement is wrong. And im not writing it again. I'm just going to say, that whenever I bladerun, i lose against tac knife people because 1)They knife faster and 2)They knife the same distance. Stupid internet... always crashes when I write something long. I am really m4d.
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

Alright. I'm officialy pissed. I wrote a whole paragraph, why your statement is wrong. And im not writing it again. I'm just going to say, that whenever I bladerun, i lose against tac knife people because 1)They knife faster and 2)They knife the same distance. Stupid internet... always crashes when I write something long. I am really m4d.

it's probably because they had better connection than you, if you have the same connection than the akimbo usb is faster and farther lunge than tac knife. it's been proven
chg7gamer
chg7gamer
7 posts
Nomad

mw2 is the best game by far this year the maps are better the guns are better but the prestige challenges for hand
guns and launchers are a bit ambitious

chg7gamer
chg7gamer
7 posts
Nomad

i have now got 21 nukes without boostingbecause i hate boosters but i remember i was on 34all in scrapyard i was on 11 n had just called my chopper gunner but there was a guy on 29 he stayed on 29 for ages i had the nuke but you know how you have to wait till your chopper gunner runs out b4 you can call it in so just as i came of it and put the laptop away the guy got his thirtieth kill i had no chance of getting it

DestructiveAngel
DestructiveAngel
47 posts
Nomad

i hate cod D: it's boring

themantschkin
themantschkin
151 posts
Nomad

They knife as fast as tac knife (knife comes out just as fast), but it doesn't have the reduced distance that comes with tac knife (yes, tactical knife reduces lunge distance), but you don't pull out your guns as fast afterwards.

this is exactly the point where the glitch comes: with usp akimbo you pull out your weapons really fast after knifing making it faster to knife again than with tactical knife ( an other way to describe it : with USP akimbo you can knife more times in a minute than you can do with tactical knife it has a littler delay between knifeattacks than tactical knife)

there is a glitch for cold blooded too i dont etryed it myself but heard from a good friend that it works: if there is a pave low or an other chopper and its shot down(top right corner says its destroyed)but its still floating in the air burning you have to fire with a weapon of your choice at it (i recommend a MG or assault rifle). for every time you hit the crashing chopper youll get one to your count of destroyed killstreak rewards you need for cold blooded.
AntyCrix
AntyCrix
49 posts
Nomad

i REALLY WISH i had this game

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

but that ONLYUSEmeBLADE guy, has Cold-Blooded pro... anyone wanna tell me how that happend?

knife sentry guns.
dairian32
dairian32
5 posts
Nomad

i love modern warfare 2 i am the best ill beat u my gamer tag is alpha zoe

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Sorry bro, I'm a pretty good sniper, I could probably do pretty well at 1v1's but I'm on ps3 and I did a 1v1 only like 3 times against this one guy who I beat 2 out of the 3 times.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

there is a glitch for cold blooded too i dont etryed it myself but heard from a good friend that it works: if there is a pave low or an other chopper and its shot down(top right corner says its destroyed)but its still floating in the air burning you have to fire with a weapon of your choice at it (i recommend a MG or assault rifle). for every time you hit the crashing chopper youll get one to your count of destroyed killstreak rewards you need for cold blooded.

Yup. Just take a lmg and shoot it down...I managed to get cold-blooded 6 (the challenge) from just one helicopter...I started out with 0.

i am the best ill beat u my gamer tag is alpha zoe

Anytime. GT is on my profile.
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

I'll have to try that USP akimbo thing soon... on Friday, im gonna check it out! but on my only kinfing profile, i can only get 44 mag akimbo, cuz of the default class, but i could pick up enemies weapons... wow, thats gonna take a long time, i am not prestiging! xD

CryLtd
CryLtd
8 posts
Nomad

how do some people manage not to get a 3rd perk?

Showing 1336-1350 of 1600