ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264858
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

If you show me some proof I will believe you.

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

Guys, me and my cousin made a knife only profile. like that nothing but knife guy on Xbox 360, (we're on PS3) it is soooo much more fun than the normal, i've gotten 24-6 on Rundown! xD its sooo awesome, you should try it!

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

like that nothing but knife guy on Xbox 360

ONLYUSEmeBLADE is on Ps3. I'm a hardcore fan of his I want to add him as a friend on Ps3 but his FL is probably full.
Then there's Onlyuseknife who does montages, he's on 360.
AntyCrix
AntyCrix
49 posts
Nomad

i love this game so much i wish i had it

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

so I went over to a friends house yesterday to hang out. we ended up playing MW2, which I havent done in 2 months. ended up with 40 KS with the AUG. harrier pave low EMP

quite delicious I might say. but it's things like this that make me regret playing again. because it is just people slapping the controllers with their dix.

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

pauler94, yea, idk how to record stuff on the game, without a camcorder, lol, but i would do that, xD me and my cousin have made quite a few awesome throwing knife kills, one, i was hiding (not camping) behind the stairs to the house on Estate, i peeked up, there were three guys, they didnt know i was there, i went back down, pulled knife out, went up, and threw randomly, it hit a guy, you had to see it... lol, im on PS3, but that ONLYUSEmeBLADE guy, has Cold-Blooded pro... anyone wanna tell me how that happend?

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

yea, idk how to record stuff on the game, without a camcorder

This should do it I want to get one but the fact that I go negative almost all the time because I'm a retarded sniper would make it pointless to have. Unless I get a sick editing software and make an awesome montage.
that ONLYUSEmeBLADE guy, has Cold-Blooded pro... anyone wanna tell me how that happend?

He knifes Sentry Guns with Cold-Blooded on. It takes a long time though.
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

I really hope the Perks aren't part of the etc. Then I would have to put a picture up of Captain Picard doing a facepalm, since in real life you can't lunge 25 feet and knife someone. You can't jump out of your NYC apartment complex and survive.

I meant all the weapons and equipment and killstreaks. should have been more clear
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I just went 46-2 on Favela. It would have been 47-1 because I was shooting a guy who was in final stand but he killed me with his UMP
Anyway, here's the class I used:
Mini Uzi w/ no attachments
M1014 w/ Red Dot
Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro
C4
Stun

AntyCrix
AntyCrix
49 posts
Nomad

this is like THE best game on the planet earth. i wish i owned it though

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I forgot my strategy.

I spawned at C at the beginning of the match, it was Domination, and I started capping points including A and then ran back at C and got most of my kills there. It was a little campy but I ran around a lot.

themantschkin
themantschkin
151 posts
Nomad

Im a passionate kniferunner one time i got a 33-killstreak only with kniferunning on underpass

there is a little glitch for kniferunners too: with USP Akimbo you can knife faster than with any other weapon with tactical knife but it only works with usp akimbo

it gave me many times an advantage against other runners (who used tactical knife)

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

No

They knife as fast as tac knife (knife comes out just as fast), but it doesn't have the reduced distance that comes with tac knife (yes, tactical knife reduces lunge distance), but you don't pull out your guns as fast afterwards.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

So i decided to join Hardcore teamdeathmatch and S and D, and found out how nooby it was. So just for sh'ts n giggles i decided, lets make the ultimate "I came prepared" class. So here it is, be amazed at how awesome this is...

Weapon: Famas (heart beat sensor, and silencer)
Secondary: AA 12 (Red dot sight, and silencer)
Grenades: Semtex and Stun
Perk 1: Bling Pro
Perk 2: Cold blooded (i dont have pro yet =/)
Perk 3: Ninja Pro

So basically, with this class in hardcore td its a insta kill from no matter where =/, which is good but very nooby. Also nothing can target me, since i have cold blooded, as well no one can see me on there heartbeats, yet i can see most people on mine. With this class on Hardcore TD, i have gotten 2 nukes, as well as gone rounds with 0 deaths and around 20 kills. But i only use this class on Hardcore TD or S/D otherwise ill get destroyed by the other team using basically the exact same things. haha

Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

Nonconformist: Consider using a Striker RDS+Silenced instead of the AA-12. For one, ammo won't be a problem, and also many people don't know that the striker suffers very little damage/damage over range loss from a silencer. The AA-12 already has crappy range, so you should consider this, especially if you've already gotten enough kills with the Striker.

Showing 1321-1335 of 1600