ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264863
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
themantschkin
themantschkin
151 posts
Nomad

Other way around.
Thar was waht i want to say: the usp akimbo has a littler delay between knife attacks than a tactical knife i just wrote it a little wrong
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Akimbo knifes FASTER then the tac knife but takes longer to pull the blade back. Therefore, the tac knife allows you to kill a large number of people quickly while the akimbo is for just one or two people.

While that is true for knifing, the benefits of shooting 2 weapons instead of one outweighs the use of the tacknife by far.
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

PrestigeHackers.com a great gaming/modding community.We have a friendly hardworking staff that will give support whenever needed and try their best at providing the newest and best mods and hacks out there. We will try to help you with any problems.Learn from the pros from the selection of tutorials that we have on the forum and ask them questions mano to mano.Our custom store has a variety of game modes to choose from that fit your wants and need, Infection Lobbys, Prestige Mod Lobbys, whatever you need we have. Cod Mw2, Cod 4, Cod WAW, Forza, and many soon to come, be the best of the best and join the community today!

No , This is the second post I have seen that that guy has been advertising in. He has no life...

Back On Topic....

My tip : Don't use silencers , They decrease damage rate.
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Silencer < FMJ

Duh.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Silencer < FMJ

Duh.

Opinion

Serious. They both have their benefits.
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Opinion

Serious. They both have their benefits.

Damage vs Hiding from Enemies

Lets list some Pros and Cons

Damage Pro: You kill people faster.
Damage Con: N/A

Silencer Pro: Enemies don't see you on the map so you can camp in peace (which is noob-ish)
Silencer Con: Enemies don't come towards you so you naturally get less kills.

I can surely say Silencer > Fmj
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

EDIT: Silencer < Fmj

(hit the wrong button there lol)

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

OR you could use both silencer and FMJ and just get over this stupid arguement. Cuz then you dont get seen on radar, you do great dmg, you get less recoil, and its good in any situation..

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Whats everybody's opinion on people using Marathon, Lightweight, and Commando Pro. I HATE those people.

Nhoj
Nhoj
3 posts
Nomad

Be cool if on MW2 you could have computer controlled enimies but on the multiplayer maps,classes etc

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

^ Thank you somebody thinks we should have that! That would be great for testing out strategies,classes etc.

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Has anybody heard about the Thermonuclear War mode? Look it up on YouTube. It looks like a lot of fun.

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

SoSolid, FMJ does not increase damage in anyway at all.

The weapon statistics say it does - but them graphs are dodgy as hell.

Has anybody heard about the Thermonuclear War mode? Look it up on YouTube. It looks like a lot of fun.

Played it. You're not missing anything.
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

SoSolid, FMJ does not increase damage in anyway at all.

Oh yes it does, check the charts noob.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Oh yes it does, check the charts noob.

*chuckles to self* XD

Not even going to bother with this one...probably too mean.
Showing 1351-1365 of 1600