ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264868
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

lol no shet , it owns at finding people when theres no rader.

When is there ever a radar? Unless you're stupid enough to put UAV as a killstreak >.> Heartbeat sensor is the only attachment thats worth it, unless you are smart like me and use an AUG-H-BAR then you gotta get the Grip, thats some serious good stuff.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Unless you're stupid enough to put UAV as a killstreak >.>

Heartbeat sensor is the only attachment thats worth it,

What is this I don't even...
Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Well it's still more useful than a silencer,

*facepalm*

but seriously guys, Heartbeat sensor is da shet.

*facepalm*

When is there ever a radar? Unless you're stupid enough to put UAV as a killstreak >.>

*facepalm*

Words cannot describe how retarded your playstyle is.
as3358
as3358
12 posts
Nomad

to tell the truth i am not a fan of modern warfare 2

baypoint1
baypoint1
17 posts
Nomad

all you tubers that use hardline just gtfo lol ur not gona get a nuke.if ur gona tube u guta go all in and use danger close. o and also my fav assualt rifle class is tar21(fmj),thumper,slieght of hand,stopping power,and commando.the thumper is because i play hq alot and to clear hq's.its not noob its a nerfed noob tube from cod4 lol.

Gregster350
Gregster350
3 posts
Nomad

Hearbeat is awesome, alot of people dont use ninja and it makes for easy kills.

only problem is it ruins your playing style, once you stop using it you get owned.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Heartbeat updates too slow, only good vs lame campers. It updates like every 2 seconds, one second an enemy could be around the corner, two seconds later his tactical knife blade could already be plunged in your chest.

Plus, way too much of a crutch, and any building with more than one level makes it annoying to use. Also, you get easily flanked by depending on it, screen awareness and radar awareness also lowers.

HBS is just too much a crutch to me. Only fun to use for camper hunting.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Hearbeat is awesome, alot of people dont use ninja and it makes for easy kills.

only problem is it ruins your playing style, once you stop using it you get owned.

Let me fix it for you.

Hearbeat sucks, alot of people use ninja.

Once you stop using Ninja you get owned.

There fixed , Heartbeat sensor isn't that good. I know heaps of people who use Ninja.

Only thing Heartbeat is good at is finding people too late and that's it.
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Guys who are saying Heartbeat sucks, you are all really stupid. BARELY ANYONE uses ninja trust me I have Heartbeat sensor on every single gun class including my Intervention and till now I have never ever been killed by someone with Ninja.

People like commando too much, trust me.

And as to the person saying it updates too slowly, it's the same as UAV...

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I have ninja on most of my classes and heartbeat are nooby people with them constantly stair at them in a corner

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

BARELY ANYONE uses ninja trust me

http://www.solarfeedintariff.net/images/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg
Please noob, stop talking before your IQ goes down. Play Search and Destroy for once, everyone uses Ninja. I also play a lot of other objective game types and people use Ninja there. I mean a lot of people, like 4 out of 6 people on a team. Ninja is probably the best perk to use overall because Noobs like you like to use the dumbest attachment in any CoD game.
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

unless you play on nooby PS3 servers, everyone on Xbox uses ninja.

HEY, I'm on ps3 and it's just a bunch of try-hards with ninja as their third perk and they have the UMP or Scar-H with akimbo Rafficas >_>
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

people are more likely to have headsets to hear people with ninja. This is only my assumption though.

Well that is true. They have headsets on ps3 (ONLYUSEmeBLADE and Whiteboy7thst have them) but not a lot of people have them besides those two.
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

SoSolid I challenge you to do something for me. Go into a SnD game or at least a TDM and count how many times you are killed with a heartbeat sensor and how many times you are killed by someone using ninja. You will most certainly find more people use ninja.

Wow wow wait a minute there, Search and Destroy is a COMPLETELY different style of game. In search and destroy I have Heartbeat and Thermal on most guns and even though YOU may say people use Ninja I don't give a crap because in the games that i join they don't. That's how I'm always last man standing. Please do tell me which attachment
is better than heartbeat ?
pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

So I played Barebones yesterday and it's horrible. Sure, no killstreaks but I played free-for-all and still got spawn trapped by UMP rushers.

Showing 1381-1395 of 1600