ForumsThe Tavern[necro] How many men would it take to kill an elephant with their bare hands?

144 25389
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I actually know of an answer to this peculier question. I'd just be interested to hear how many men you would think necessary and why (ie., how they would take it down ).

• 144 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i would take my sword and kill anyone who tried.

parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

not that much. About 100, 99 distract it, and one steps on it's trump and it dies.
Not that I approve elephant killing btw XD

marioman327
marioman327
290 posts
Nomad

Okey, no one knows, tell us the answer!

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

it would take more than 0.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

A single crazy karate master dude could if he studied the anatomy of the elephant for a long time along with his martial arts or something. But average joe-wise? At least 100.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I'm going with at least 100, but it could very well be more. I've never heard of a human trying to take on an elephant with anything but a gun, let alone their bare hands. <.<

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Lol? This is the most random thing i've seen in awile. Depends on how strong the men are and how smart they are, but I would say 6-7 men that know how could do it. This is just a random guess but it makes sense, have 3-4 distract it and dart in and the others attack from behind and get on it, eventually they would wear the elephant down.

Pau11Wa11
Pau11Wa11
527 posts
Nomad

you need to go into more detail

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Okey, no one knows, tell us the answer!

I'll let a few more people have a guess before I reveal an answer that I know of. Really it's conjecture, but it's written by someone who seems to know what he is talking about.
HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Well think about this a your average full grown Elephant weightâs roughly 2-3 tons an (Elephant's body mass compared to a human rates 500x to 20x lbs...)

So that means compared to an elephant it would take at least 135 people to even lift the elephant off its feet but to be fully mobile with it would take 200-210 (MAX to lift and elephant is 250) people to move successfully but it wonât get far cause the human body can only handle so much...

So with 135 to 210 people you can only move the elephant about 40-50 feet... so I'm sticking with mine by slicing and dicing the elephant with a sword

pizzaz007
pizzaz007
120 posts
Nomad

100+ definitly... no... at least 300+... yeah that is right...

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

so I'm sticking with mine by slicing and dicing the elephant with a sword

What part of ''bare hands'' do you not understand?!
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

All's I'd need is a nice sharp Machete or a katana so i could jump onto its back (climb from the tail) and go to town on slicen and dicen its body stabbing its sides and the back of its neck...Its dead i win THE END

thats not bare hands you tard.

Id say 2

1 to block the nasal passage, 1 to block the mouth cavity, elephant dies of suffocation
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

thats not bare hands you tard.

Id say 2

1 to block the nasal passage, 1 to block the mouth cavity, elephant dies of suffocation

how about the elephant shakes them off in less than 2 seconds
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

how about the elephant shakes them off in less than 2 seconds

how about the guy who stuck his hands up the elephant's trunk breaks off inside them, and the other guy who used his body to block the mouth is swallowed inside of the elephant, how about that.
Showing 31-45 of 144