ForumsThe Tavern[necro] How many men would it take to kill an elephant with their bare hands?

144 25387
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I actually know of an answer to this peculier question. I'd just be interested to hear how many men you would think necessary and why (ie., how they would take it down ).

• 144 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I'm fairly sure elephants aren't carnivourous...Lol...

he was just acting like food. so what ever elephants eat. like a plant or something, he was acting like that.

it makes sense to me.... sorda
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

0, elephants can die of natural causes you boneheads, and you never did a thing to it, so techically, you used your bare hands.

Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

Well...Sonicheroes is correct.

0 is the fewest it could take =/

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

0, elephants can die of natural causes you boneheads, and you never did a thing to it, so techically, you used your bare hands.

this is true but how many would it take to kill a healthy elephant in a reasonable amount of time
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

well he was eaten because he was acting like food

false!

you would have to block the nasal passage to cause the elephant to breathe from his mouth, in doing so the elephant's mouth will open. gf kid, no tards in this thread pls.
Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

this is true but how many would it take to kill a healthy elephant in a reasonable amount of time

Perhaps a large group of Tigers, Lions and Penguins have planned to attack elephants.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DDX, problem with what you are saying, He said he acted like food. So, uh, dude, you fail there since he said FOOD. He wouldn't need it to breathe from it's mouth the eat with it
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

dear god um... 50 normal guys.....30 ufc fighters the size of chuck ladel.... 20 fighters the size of kimbo slice

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

false!

you would have to block the nasal passage to cause the elephant to breathe from his mouth, in doing so the elephant's mouth will open. gf kid, no tards in this thread pls.

An example of taking the internet too seriously.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

An example of taking the internet too seriously.

Personally, I think it's great people are going into so much depth on what's essentially a ludicrous topic. It's one of the great things about the internet.
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

ummm 400 that would be enough!

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Personally, I think it's great people are going into so much depth on what's essentially a ludicrous topic. It's one of the great things about the internet.

Look at the ZSC.

People, no matter how hard you could try, you cannot kill an elephant with your bare hands without a battalion of soldiers.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

He said he acted like food

elephants arnt tards. they know what food looks like. and it doesnt look like the 5'10'' average male. GOOD FIGHT BAD KID.

Perhaps a large group of Tigers, Lions and Penguins have planned to attack elephants.

I believe the thread said "unarmed men"

again, GF.
Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

I got nothing for that, I suppose you're right.

But, you are still a douche.

jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

Also, DDX, it was an invalid answer, I didn't actually mean it, is was just something to go with epic stupidity.

Showing 61-75 of 144