ForumsThe Tavern[necro] How many men would it take to kill an elephant with their bare hands?

144 25382
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I actually know of an answer to this peculier question. I'd just be interested to hear how many men you would think necessary and why (ie., how they would take it down ).

• 144 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

how about the guy who stuck his hands up the elephant's trunk breaks off inside them, and the other guy who used his body to block the mouth is swallowed inside of the elephant, how about that.

how about the elephant chokes on the person he swallowed and dies. yea hows that for ironic
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

how about the elephant chokes on the person he swallowed and dies. yea hows that for ironic

I still win either way.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I still win either way.

who about i win?
yea ever thought about that?
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Guys, the elephant is more likely to just use its eight foot tusks to get you away.

Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

I still win either way.

Wouldn't that mean it only took 1?
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Like 55 I think?

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't that mean it only took 1?

false! because the elephant would not have opened its mouth on its own to swallow the man, you would have to block its nasal passage to make it breathe from its mouth, then when it opens its mouth to breathe, the 2nd man climbs in. gf.
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

So with 135 to 210 people you can only move the elephant about 40-50 feet...

Even if they were able to lift the elephant, it would shake them off easily. Maybe they could move the elephant that far if it was fully sedated...maybe.
Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

Well, ddx, couldn't the guy block his nasal passage some other way?

haha

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

false! because the elephant would not have opened its mouth on its own to swallow the man, you would have to block its nasal passage to make it breathe from its mouth, then when it opens its mouth to breathe, the 2nd man climbs in. gf.

what if the one man blocked both by falling into the elephant's lungs and punching holes in both of them. how about that?
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

what if the one man blocked both by falling into the elephant's lungs and punching holes in both of them. how about that?

how would he get into the elephant's mouth
yea, thats what i thought.
Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

how would he get into the elephant's mout

Yeah, I was kinda thinking that.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

how would he get into the elephant's mouth

well he was eaten because he was acting like food

peel a banana and suck on that
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

well he was eaten because he was acting like food

I'm fairly sure elephants aren't carnivourous...Lol...
MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure,but I think 1000 would do it .

Showing 46-60 of 144