ForumsThe Tavern[necro] How many men would it take to kill an elephant with their bare hands?

144 25388
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I actually know of an answer to this peculier question. I'd just be interested to hear how many men you would think necessary and why (ie., how they would take it down ).

• 144 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Well, if you had 5 men just bunch its brain, right in between their eyes you could kill it. The Brain is the only spot you can kill an elephant easily. Unless you have a really really long sword :P

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I'd Have to say about 150 men or more even. All Fit and strong, just because elephants are very strong..

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Well you could get about 50 guys and rush the Elephant's side's the Elephant has no potential defense for its side's. Aproaching the back and climbing from tis tail and attacking the Elephant in the back of the neck and bashing the back top of th head would be a nice way of dazzing the animal.

Then after a few minutes of that it will confuse itself cause ot has no idea how to defend itself then it'll have to submit by dropping on all fours and bashing its trunk around recklessly after a few more bashing from a few grown men and visious punches to the eyes its over after 10 minutes cause by then the wieght of the elephant will crush its heart... Epic win

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

It's ears are high up, and right next to the head. A baby elephant can send a full grown adult spiraling to the ground, let alone a fully grown adult bull.

so maybe 3 people could stand on each other? and have the 4th person run up to the elephant and rip off its ears? (>0_0>
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Well you could get about 50 guys and rush the Elephant's side's the Elephant has no potential defense for its side's.

It can run. Very, very fast.

so maybe 3 people could stand on each other? and have the 4th person run up to the elephant and rip off its ears? (>0_0>

That get you hurt worse when you get knocked down.

Bottom line people, trying to kill an elephant with your bare hands is both insane and a death wish. Lions, entire prides of them, are often killed attacking elephants, and they have claws, teeth, and speed.
Pau11Wa11
Pau11Wa11
527 posts
Nomad

whats the answer!!!!

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Like 200!

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Bottom line people, trying to kill an elephant with your bare hands is both insane and a death wish. Lions, entire prides of them, are often killed attacking elephants, and they have claws, teeth, and speed.

what about a domesticated african bush elephant
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

what about a domesticated african bush elephant

No it's a regular elephant, willing and able to defend itself.

I'm contemplating when to post the answer, but I think I'll let it go on for a little longer.
HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

basically let the Elephant chase me to the edge of a cliff then I'd jump off and grab on to the edge before i fall to my death...since te Elephant is fat i'll let him fall and die then ill climb down to the Elaphant and kick it in the eyes take plenty of pictures then go home and post it all on Armor games...the end...

So the answer must be one person ME!!!

Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

Well Hoodhulk.

That's really...Creative.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Well Hoodhulk.

That's really...Creative.

I know its sooooo creative lol.... X)
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

basically let the Elephant chase me to the edge of a cliff then I'd jump off and grab on to the edge before i fall to my death...since te Elephant is fat i'll let him fall and die then ill climb down to the Elaphant and kick it in the eyes take plenty of pictures then go home and post it all on Armor games...the end...

This isn't Tremors. Elephants are not fat, they can turn quite fast, and they can stop quite fast.

whats the answer!!!!

You forgot the question mark at the end. Also, that is what we are debating. I say 500.
adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

I say none. Men can't kill an elephant with their bare hands. It will slaughter any amount of them.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I say none. Men can't kill an elephant with their bare hands. It will slaughter any amount of them.

Elephants aren't god...

Also, that is what we are debating. I say 500.

Seriously, 500? 50 could pile onto it, much less 10 times that, would be completely uncalled for. I highly doubt that it would require more than 30 people. People did used to hunt large animals when they didn't use tools, and there most likely is a way to kill an elephant.
Showing 106-120 of 144