ForumsThe Tavern[necro] How many men would it take to kill an elephant with their bare hands?

144 25383
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I actually know of an answer to this peculier question. I'd just be interested to hear how many men you would think necessary and why (ie., how they would take it down ).

• 144 Replies
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

But, you are still a douche.

This.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

But, you are still a douche.

well thanks, you've only now shown your immaturity, lack of understanding, and lack of vocabulary. People only use insults when their weak minds are unable to comprehend the information taken in, basically when they have "nothing" to say is when they lash out and insult people.

I will slow clap for you because you have solidified my opinion of the general AG population.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

People, no matter how hard you could try, you cannot kill an elephant with your bare hands without a battalion of soldiers.

what if the humans made the elephant so scared the it had a heart attack. yeah how about that?
German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

lol DDX why are you taking this thread so seriously?

I looked at this thread and immediately laughed and thought "one hell of a lot".

So, one helluva lotta folks finna been needed.
Officially, one American Gladiator cast member.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

50 depends how strong they are!!

German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

They could have one guy climb up his trunk and try to fuck something up in there.

Or they could all link together around its' neck and choke it out that way.

Or, if you get enough on top of it, you can collapse it and possible break its' leg or something, and if you sharpen your nails a lot you can eventually get down past the skin.

well thanks, you've only now shown your immaturity, lack of understanding, and lack of vocabulary. People only use insults when their weak minds are unable to comprehend the information taken in, basically when they have "nothing" to say is when they lash out and insult people.

this shows your immaturity.
I am not going to argue with you if you try to insult me.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I will slow clap for you because you have solidified my opinion of the general AG population.

I was like you once, then I made a great discovery; the bright yellow orb. Ever since then, my life have greatly increased.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

oh yea well your... your STUPID.. oooooooooooooo gotcha there
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I was like you once, then I made a great discovery; the bright yellow orb.

blasphemy!!

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/12/13/633963087680361225-sithsquirrels.jpg

it would take two people with their bear hands.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tpvwLWT7oKQ/SRYJPjAKvEI/AAAAAAAAAN4/J-usfWiJ33M/s400/with-my-bear-hands.gif
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

9 or 10. The 8 distract the elephant and wear it down, then the other two go in, gouge out the Elephants eyes, and stick their fingers into the brain. Or Arms, since I dont know how big an Elephants eyes are...

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

the bright yellow orb.

All hail the bright yellow orb, giver of food and heightener of chances of a girlfriend.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I was like you once, then I made a great discovery; the bright yellow orb. Ever since then, my life have greatly increased.

as you will notice I am on AG less than you, see therefore I have less points. I also have been more active outside than you Im sure.

lol DDX why are you taking this thread so seriously?

I'm not, I was merely responding to the fact I have been called a douche.

this shows your immaturity.
I am not going to argue with you if you try to insult me.

wasnt talking to you, was talking to the other person.

oh yea well your... your STUPID.. oooooooooooooo gotcha there

no kid, I'm not.
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Ddx I gotta say this but,

Have a cry champ.

Id say at least 100 average joes.

Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

Yeah, DDX, he has been here longer too though,

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

i'm with DDX anybody who refers to the sun as a "bright yellow orb" should expect a angry guy "DDX" to get his a$s handed to him though harsh and hurtful comments.
Showing 76-90 of 144