ForumsGamesWhat do YOU want in a game?

82 18543
NinjaMouse
NinjaMouse
46 posts
Peasant

No fancy formatting or links here, plain and simple. What is it that you think that every flash game should have? It's clear to see the differences between a rushed, and poorly made flash game and a well thought out one. So let the developers know, what do you think a flash game should have?

• 82 Replies
angelos6
angelos6
104 posts
Farmer

fun and multiplayer action

OgFux69
OgFux69
67 posts
Nomad

Oh Upgrades, upgrades are always nice

Achieves

A good multiplayer, an ''ok'' plot is good, just to give a background to the game, must be a long and not-boring game, where things are always changing, evolving and stuff...

dozer454
dozer454
48 posts
Peasant

I want to immediately give a big gun and MEAT!!11

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

I want a addicting Multi-Player game!

WinteryTrance
WinteryTrance
58 posts
Nomad

A game with some type of humour (whether it be satirical or used as analogy to greater things) implemented and a game that cannot be hacked meaning all high scores will be obtained through fairness and in good faith.

Multi-player is not necessary but would be a bonus because there are too few good games of this type on this site. But a vast campaign mode is a must for any good game.

Pitufo12
Pitufo12
4 posts
Nomad

in a game I want to see action, blood, adventure and strategy, the perfect combination for a game that would turn all the times you can, and it would break my record as often as I can, I want in a game, almost all combinations game types to make it super-mega-awesome!

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

-online save with your profile
-enemies
-difficulty
-good music
-items like sword, gun, knife, etc
-things you can buy like a gun, wepon, etc

Thats what I want in a good game

Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

Gameplay. Plain and simple.

I agree that sound can make a game more atmospheric but the majority of the time I have the sound switched off as I play games on my laptop while my other half is watching the TV.

A good game, no matter what genre, should hold you attention. Be difficult, but not too difficult and give some sort of goal that you actually want to reach.

Unfortunately many games leave you wondering why you bothered to wait for the loading screen. The gameplay hasn't really been thought through and whilst the graphics may be awe inspiring, the sound might be the best sampling you've heard, you end up just tapping keys and thinking the often used comment adjective, boring!

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

Something that will relax me....

Sugar Sugar is my favorite along with some of the music games.

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

a good game needs much action
i like tower defense games but they need to have a difference because there are games who are always the same

(sorry for my bad english, i am from belgium)

i love ARMORGAMES

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

-achievement's
-mute/pause button
-multiplayer
-checkpoints
-difficulty setting's
-choice in level's
-more then 1 save slot

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

i agree with tobisper
i really love games with multiplayer mode :P

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

-Above average graphics
-Solid storyline
-Innovative game play(I loved kingdom rush,building 4 different types of towers with lots of variations and strategies.I think It was the first in having towers and soldiers in a TD game)
-Not very very easy/hard.
-More than 1 save slot(everyone wants that)
-A proper genre
-Above average music
-Simple and easy to learn controls(hard to master)

These are the qualities I expect in a solid and stupendous game.

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

- bugfree gameplay
- intro and outro
- something to rate my gameplay. Highscore, timer, death-counter - whichever can be applied
- balance between length, replayability, difficulty
- comfortable control (especially no fixed y/z keys)
- save/checkpoint system
- levelchoice
- reset-button
- volume-setting
- if there are achievements they should: 1) not come entriely natural by playing 2) be able to accomplish in reasonable time 3) be able to accomplish by reasonable difficulty (so no korean-reflexes shall be needed)
- a useful tutorial. For example for the recent game "Shoot of the dead" should be a tutorial with at least constant 0 wind.

piemaster123456
piemaster123456
9 posts
Nomad

Just like RPGs in general something alongs aline of that's not unity

Showing 61-75 of 82