ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 208233
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

You misunderstood me.. What I mean is that it's only a beta.. In a real tourney I can win a merit.. therefore I'd take it more seriously.
But since it's beta I'm not really taking it more seriously then I would if a merit was the prize.

This is a real tourney. I mean the people playing in it took it seriously. If nobody cared then I wouldn't have had to put out an A level score, just to make the semis.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

no this is beta there is no merit *watches frekensteins face* *runs off* lol

Isn't there a merit involved in this tournament? Or is Carlie just seeing how far this would go for there to be one or not? Either way, DARN, I worked too hard on Obey the Game to move on XD

Lol.. well that's why I said I wasn't taking this tourney too seriously because Carlie wants a test run to see how it turns out.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

What exactly is a merit on this site? How do you obtain one and what's it worth?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

This is a real tourney. I mean the people playing in it took it seriously. If nobody cared then I wouldn't have had to put out an A level score, just to make the semis.

It's not a real tourney.. This is a test so Carlie can see if it runs out well. Most people didn't read and that's why they took it seriously.. thinking you win something at the end. But this one tourney has no prize.. Next tourney will.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

What exactly is a merit on this site? How do you obtain one and what's it worth?

A merit is something you win by either reviewing a game with a great comment, or winning in contests.. You get 25 points out of merits.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Amazing. Josh does not know what a merit is and participated in the tournament anyways. That deserves respect right there. High five!

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Amazing. Josh does not know what a merit is and participated in the tournament anyways. That deserves respect right there. High five!

Yeah it does.. means he just wants to have fun :P

Or bragging rights.. either way its all good ! xD
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

I'm mostly interested in playing against and defeating strong competition. The steeper the challenge, the more exciting it is for me. I never cared about winning the merit anyway, I just wanted to play against the best gamers on this forum and see how good they are.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I'm mostly interested in playing against and defeating strong competition. The steeper the challenge, the more exciting it is for me. I never cared about winning the merit anyway, I just wanted to play against the best gamers on this forum and see how good they are.

Oh jeez that deserves another clap.. Not many devoted players on this site =o I like that.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

This is my final score: http://i49.tinypic.com/29vlcpi.jpg

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

This is my final score:

Oh Snapp/// This won't be easy.. xD I've gotten higher but only once and it was kind of luck.. and I didn't screenshot it xD!

-Goes and tries to beat score-
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

The game Plumet is based mostly on luck, this was an exceptionally lucky score and it's very hard to replicate, even if you're good at the game.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

>:O i said cropping, but oh well, i will leave it for this time, cause its beta

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

>:O i said cropping, but oh well, i will leave it for this time, cause its beta

I mean no cropping
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

you have no idea how easy that game looks to Photoshop.....

Showing 286-300 of 1237