ForumsForum GamesThe game tourney #6 Art special (Rules p.105)

1237 208850
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

yea i know, a lot of people tried this before, but i really wanna make one:

alright! SO this is kinda of a contest where people can show they skillz in flash games (on AG of course) by competing in different games and competitions.

So this is how it's going to work:

Tourney times and other general rules

There will be a one tournament and the time of a tourney can depend of the tourney itself. Only 20 people can join in one tourney, if u mist your chance you will have to wait for next time. No spaming, flaming or trolling. Subscription for one tourney will be on for 3 days, after u cant subscribe anymore.

Game rules

So once the tourney has started u will face randomly one other participant on a 1 vs 1 play. I will post the vs board for all the tournaments. There will be "rounds", in every round there will be different games and objectif. Once u have a objectif, u and your opponent will have 2 days to get a screenshot of the objectif in a game. If they don't post after exacly 48 hours they are declared forfeited and lose.
The winner might win a merit, i still need a permission of Carlie.

Rules

-No hack
-Must have screenshot
-No screenshot modification

If any of these rules are broken, the person will be banned or permanent banned from this tourney and won't be able to join again.

Feel free to post any questions/comments

• 1,237 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Remember that we all agreed on full screenshots that displayed our profile name at the top of armorgames along with the highscore. This is to show that we did not replicate another screenshot. Just remember that for future game tournaments.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

And finally about after 25 tries -.-

http://i46.tinypic.com/fkw8c9.png

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

you have no idea how easy that game looks to Photoshop.....

You can photoshop just about everything but hey.. Oh well.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

and now for my awesome photoshopped plumet score...would you believe it was real its actually just josh dragons score putting the numbers in a different order and this is what i got AND I DID IT WITH PAINT

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx120/leo-99/PhotoshoppedPlumet.jpg

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

It's not even in the center xD!!!

That made me kind of laugh though.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

um...check your scores out they're not in the center

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Both scores are BS. Neither of you guys got either of them.:/

It's way too easy to cheat in these tournaments and I don't like playing against cheaters. Loloy you need to find a better way to prevent cheating or I'm not signing up for the next tournament.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Oh.. True =o

But you can kind of tell it's a bit more to the left xD

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Both scores are BS.

Your calling my score fake o.0?
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

did you realize that i just out there stated that i photoshopped?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

did you realize that i just out there stated that i photoshopped?

So? o.0

Cheating and photoshopping isn't the same thing Lol. Unless you cheat WITH Photoshop.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Your calling my score fake o.0?

Yes, I'm calling it fake. I noticed that your 4 was a little too far over to the left for it to be real.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

wait he said i photoshopped when i stated that i photoshopped whats the point of that

But you can kind of tell it's a bit more to the left xD

yeah but if i didnt say that i photoshopped i bet you couldnt of known
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Yes, I'm calling it fake. I noticed that your 4 was a little too far over to the left for it to be real.

Well that's how it came out for me o.o' So sorry.. Jeez.
If You want I can quit, And You can have the win.. but don't be saying my score is fake because it's not..
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Well that's how it came out for me o.o' So sorry.. Jeez.
If You want I can quit, And You can have the win.. but don't be saying my score is fake because it's not..

I don't believe for one second that your score is real. 40K ain't easy to reach, it requires a lot of luck and practice and you indicated that you weren't even playing very hard this round.

Then you just happen to pull out the needed score after only 20 minutes or so? Bull, I don't believe it at all.
Showing 301-315 of 1237