ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618018
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Kardan
Kardan
2 posts
Shepherd

and my favorite game this The Lance!

vikrantgajria
vikrantgajria
11 posts
Nomad

I like Colony, Sonny (1 & 2), Exit Path, This Is the Only Level, Shift series, and Free Rider. They are my favorite games (even though I didn't add them to my profile :P)

tim90
tim90
1 posts
Nomad

In my view is Kingdomrush the best game on armorgames

MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

Kingdome rush has the most ranking 9.7/10
Raze 2 has 9.6/10
These two are the best and most popular

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Kingdome rush has the most ranking 9.7/10
Raze 2 has 9.6/10
These two are the best and most popular

Meh. You can find my comment about Kingdom rush a few pages back.

Raze 2 isn't that much different from Raze 1, which wasn't all that much different from any other platform shooter. I don't understand why people rate them so high. I gave each of them an 8/10 if I remember right.

The top 10 games that I rate 10/10 are what I have on my profile as favorites...hard to choose the best from those.

Elona Shooter is great because it's actually challenging, has hard goals, has a lot of customization options, and some nice features.

Starwish is cool because it has an awesome storyline with non-corny characters that have their own personalities and some classic sidescrolling arcade shooter type gameplay.

Telepath RPG 2 has a nice bit of strategy and character/party customization, along with a nice storyline and choices in chat which do affect things.

Diamond Hollow 2 has good gameplay, catcy non-annoying music, interesting sound effects, simple yet interesting with a bit of a story to it. Its only downside is that it's fairly short.

Momentum Missile Mayhem 4 is great because of the physics, customization of your weapons and abilities along with a challenging campaign. Although it does have a tendency to freeze at the end of levels.

Bullet Heaven is cool because there's not many other flash games like it, it's challenging to get the top ranks and has funny sprites as well as a nice character selection.

Hard to choose...I'd probably go with Starwish because I have never seen a flash game have such an intricate story with twists and keeps you interested.
Tularius638
Tularius638
8 posts
Shepherd

Kingdom Rush definitely gets a nod, because it's just so darn entertaining. Same goes for Sonny and some of the other staples.

In terms of straight up favorite game ever on AG, I'm going to have to say William and Sly. It's fairly simple as far as platformers go, but the combination of the premise, the setting, and THAT MUSIC makes it a go to game whenever I need to relax.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Kingdom Rush definitely gets a nod, because it's just so darn entertaining

That is true, it is pretty entertaining.

I just don't understand why it's so much more popular than other, more original TD games like Desktop Tower Defense 1.5 or Crop Circles.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I just don't understand why it's so much more popular than other, more original TD games

I can think of a few reasons.

1) It's more childish. It has intentionally amusing animations and noises.

2) It's easier than those games.

3) It's more colorful and attractive to younger people.

4) Hype.

5) Bandwagon.

6) People are stupid and don't know how to rate games properly a lot of the time.
xShiftedHD
xShiftedHD
61 posts
Nomad

My fav game is Raze 2... Nuff Said :P

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

The Last Stand: Union City
The Last Castle
Shell Shock Live
uhm...you can just go to my favorites and see the rest >.>

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

I agree with Kasic with number '6' people just rate 10 left right and center. Personally i've never rated a 10. It is nearly impossible to get a 10 everything has to be perfect and everything.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I agree with Kasic with number '6' people just rate 10 left right and center

Or they aren't good at the game, get mad at it and give it a .5/10, dropping the game's true rating.

Or they don't like that type of game, play it anyways, and have a bad opinion of it simply because of the game genre and give it a rating worse than for what it is.

Or they play the game for 1 minute, get bored of the tutorial, and give it a low rating for that.

Or they just spam rate for AP.

Personally i've never rated a 10.

I have given about 13-14 games a 10/10 because they were well done, entertaining, had no issues with the actual gameplay, kept me hooked until the very end, were challenging (or had the ability to be so w/ difficulty settings) and left me feeling that the game was complete.

On the flip side, I've given about 4-5 games a .5/10 because they were either obvious rip offs of something, advertisement games, or were unable to be played due to some reason.

Raze 2..

Just another platform shooter really. It's well done, but nothing special.

The Last Stand: Union City

A unique type of zombie game, I gave it a 9.5/10 if I remember right. My only issue with it was that it's insanely easy even on the hardest mode (I played through it the first time on the hardest mode and had no trouble at all beating it) and there were a few issues with it, like when you get another partner when you already have one they disappear instead of you having two, and that the ending was pathetic.

The Last Castle

I don't see what's so special about this game either. Most of the Live games are not all that great, and this one is no different.

I don't think I gave any of the live games more than an 8/10, either because they're unbalanced, unfair, or just trying to grab money through premium stuff.
zeus999
zeus999
31 posts
Shepherd

my all out favorite game is phage wars live. i usually don't like live games but this one had a superb upgrade system. Also it is almost made for multiplayer in a quick thinking system that is so much better against a real person then a computer.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

phage wars live.

One of the worse Live ones imo. It groups together the strongest people and the weakest people randomly, so if you don't have max upgrades you're destined to lose and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

While I do like Phage wars, Phage wars live needs a lot of work and I gave it a 6/10 I think.
woo345
woo345
2 posts
Peasant

my fav games are burrioto bison revenge , crush the castle series , kingdom rush , corporation inc. , and maybe many more. can't wait for kingdom rush sequel and crush the castle 3

Showing 991-1005 of 1387