ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 617990
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

My Favourite Game Here in AG is Chaos Faction 2 (Many weapons,Character Customization,Multiplayer mode,and more...) , I Hope that EON will make a 3Rd !

Heroiclink1
Heroiclink1
5 posts
Nomad

i like feudalism one and two alot

Heroiclink1
Heroiclink1
5 posts
Nomad

I also liked warlords, i played that alot

Millennium1000
Millennium1000
19 posts
Nomad

Strike Force Heroes and Raze 2 are my favorite games.

fazie123
fazie123
6 posts
Nomad

Strike Force Heroes, Raze 2 and CitySaige3 :P

Best strategy is warlords :P

HeyMate
HeyMate
1 posts
Nomad

I think line rider is awesome because its addictive and its funny watching the guy fail on ur course

Stratosphere
Stratosphere
10 posts
Nomad

Endless Migration is a fun one, along with Elephant Quest and Achievment Unlocked 3. All of them are games that you play for a good half hour without getting bored.

gammby5874
gammby5874
37 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/zauceindustries

This may be a bit short, be we only review games worth reviewing. I don't I could post something legit without writing tons of pages worth lol

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

The whole Papas Series... cant tell why, normaly these kind of games are not mine, but this series gets me.
The whole Creeper World Series... its strategy, very simple in the end, but fun to play, nice lil timewaster.
Battalion Nemesis... nother strategy one, not that hard, but solid game.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

The whole Papas Series... cant tell why, normaly these kind of games are not mine, but this series gets me.

I feel the same way. The games are quite repetitive, so, at first, I thought I'd be bored easily. But somehow I still play them even though I've unlocked everything.
pilgrimofthemarch
pilgrimofthemarch
30 posts
Farmer

Civiballs. I came here looking for puzzles to make me feel clever and Civiballs fulfilled the role beautifully!

damjan16
damjan16
18 posts
Shepherd

GemCraft Labirints is great tower defence game,one of the best!

HELL3SING
HELL3SING
2 posts
Peasant

The game that made me get an account was colony. It is my favorite strategy game on this site.

Bercik899
Bercik899
4 posts
Nomad

My favorite game is Swords and Potions, very addictive MMO game, and also very simple, it doesn't take so much time daily to play comfortable.

AgroFenlas
AgroFenlas
2 posts
Nomad

Alot of people posting here, so I figured I throw my hat into this ring. I really like rpg games and by far some of the ones I've enjoyed the most are games like Sony and its sequal. Recently though I've come to like infectinator 2 which has a good base behind it for being a beta game.

Showing 1111-1125 of 1387