ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 617994
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Plumpkins
Plumpkins
12 posts
Nomad

I think my favorite game is the last stand union city killing zombies getting companions and scavenging there are so many things you can do

Plumpkins
Plumpkins
12 posts
Nomad

Also corporation inc is one of the greatest games with the least amount of effort

ortiz62
ortiz62
2 posts
Nomad

My favorite game on armor games is Frontier because of how wide open it is. Hopefully they will come out with a second one

GMSKILL
GMSKILL
1 posts
Nomad

Strike Force Heroes, [b]IT WAS MADE BY JUICETIN

JohnB71
JohnB71
1 posts
Nomad

I would have to say my favorite is Union City Though I love Legend of the Void ch 2 Can't wait for the Last Stand mmo to work it seems to be broken

Sabrith
Sabrith
5 posts
Peasant

The best game(s) for me are William and Sly 1/2. They are so relaxing to play (Especially the second one). For action I would say Kingdom Rush or Crush the Castle. Another game by Lucas Paakh is Azure fish but it isn't on this site.

Millennium1000
Millennium1000
19 posts
Nomad

I like Strike Force Heroes.

Knugent
Knugent
12 posts
Nomad

I love ALL the "Last Stand" games!
I also like the "Feudalism" franchise.
I love any strategy game too, though

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

My favorite game right now would be Strike Force Heroes. I like the idea of the 4 classes. And it has a realistic feel to it.

pchamorro
pchamorro
2 posts
Nomad

I think the best game is CRUNCHBALL-3000, it's a really complete game, funny, simple to play, and you can have fun with a friend in the 2 players match!

neoking007
neoking007
31 posts
Jester

Colony,colony,colony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! addictic game, thank you KRIN!!!!!!!!!!.http://http://images.jayisgames.com/josh_colony_title.jpg

popcorn2199
popcorn2199
17 posts
Nomad

I had fun with Kingdom rush because it was a unique tower game. You had more contrl over what happens then you do in games like, miniclip's canyon defense. However the game was easier to beat and didn't take very long.

bubbacat
bubbacat
3 posts
Farmer

Depends. While I like getting caught up in a dungeon crawler or a storyline, I love simple zen timewasters the best. Sushi Cat and Flight have been reliably awesome when I have about an hour to kill. Burrito Bison is probably my favorite bouncing destruction game.

mwinyi789
mwinyi789
2 posts
Nomad

I like endless migration 2 demo. But I forget if this game demo came out on armor games or bubblebox first

roi_adrianne
roi_adrianne
4 posts
Peasant

The last stand: Union city

The best

Showing 1096-1110 of 1387