ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 617988
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
maniacwing
maniacwing
9 posts
Shepherd

wow,i bearly can start:
the first was tactics core and sinjid at 2003.
the next i remember was 3d skating game and capoera fighters around 2006 in other site(for obvious reasons,i wont give the name).
the first game i met and liked here was kingdom rush,in 2011.
now i like vortex wars2.

Barn3y28
Barn3y28
2 posts
Nomad

mystic guardians

aidan166
aidan166
17 posts
Nomad

My favourite has to be the Sonny series. The story, the gameplay... every thing in the game is just perfect. A close second would have to be Colony because I really loved the online gaming and the hundreds of different strategy's that you and your partner had to put together in order to survive.

Youneververifiedmy
Youneververifiedmy
2 posts
Nomad

My favorites would probably be... Monster Basement 1 and 2, Nevermore 3, possibly Kingdom Rush aaaaaaaaaannd.... maybe Planet Noveo. I have a lot of favorites... I think I had a list somewhere.

sfxking
sfxking
2 posts
Nomad

GemCraft Chapter Zero is, without a doubt, my favorite flash game of all time. It the longest flash game I have ever played, meaning you can't simply beat the game in a few hours of play. I played GC0 for 4 months daily before I beat it, and that was by simply surging through the last couple of map zones, playing the levels only on Normal mode. Otherwise, if you were to thoroughly play each level, we are looking at a game that could take up to 6 months of daily play to beat. And a flash game at that.

Despite its length, the game never gets boring. You are motivated to unlock all the skills, find the hidden amulets, and experience the arcane guardian levels.

Gemcraft Chapter Zero is the best flash game I have ever played, and I can confidently say that I ever will play. Nothing comes close. Absolutely nothing.

mac10matt
mac10matt
10 posts
Nomad

i would have to say my top 3 are frontier, hands of war, and monsters den.
frontier because its economy based instead of war or fighting
monsters den because of the need of a great strategy
and hands of war because its one of the best RPG based games on armorgames

Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

Globetrotter, probably because I'm obsessed with anything related to a map of the world, to finding the countries, to their flags and anything like that.

City Siege Jungle 3, it's an awesome game. I like that you can name your characters and when they die you can see their statistics.

And of course Raze, who doesn't like Raze. The gameplay really suits me and everything about that game it's excellent.

I can't decide between those three games which is my favorite.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Some of my favorite games in Flash Gaming world? Hmmm...

Allright, here's a short list:

# The Last Stand (1)
The game that actually got me convinced in joining up with ArmorGames! It is so good I wanted to rate and review it, but had to become a member... glad I did! It has a smooth engine that makes for easy shooting fun of my personal favorite enemies: zombies! Graphics are awesome and the sound effects are simply breathtaking!

# World Wars
This game was one of the first ones I discovered after TLS-1 that really got me excited for playing Flash Games online! I'm a HUGE fan of the board game Risk and this particular game has the closest verion of the original Risk game! It has good solid graphics, funny sounds and easy to play controls and games! A real winner I enjoy revisiting to play very frequently!

# The Last Stand 2
How could I not love the second installment of the TLS series?! It has the expanded playing field, just the way it should be in a series. Where TLS1 started in the surroundings of a house, this versions tells the story after that and the way the main character has to fight his way towards the port city to escape! Truly awesome shooter!

# The Last Stand - Union City
How big and awesome can a Flash Game series get? THIS big!!! The 3rd chapter in the series and by far the best! Granted, he even went a (logical) step further and developed and launched the "TLS - Dead Zone" multiplayer chapter already... but this FLash Game is the best one of the smaller versions. Including the new (to TLS 1 and 2) addition where you have to loot and gather, it still has the very core shooting gameplaying one expects from this series, slay those zombies!!

# Grand Prix Go!
Wanna race? Try this awesome game for size! It has easy controls an a lot of achievements for you to try and collect! From fastest lap to upgrading your car to the maximum level! I finished playing it to the end for 2 times already and I'm currently trying to do that a second time! Easy handling with surprisingly realistic steering reaction and drifting for such a 'small' game... ready? ...set? ...GO!

How's that for a short list? Now go people! Play them!!! =D

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I'm really into Knightmare Tower. Like literally, I'm actually one of the monsters in the game.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

# The Last Stand - Union City
I wasn't that impressed with Union City, But I enjoy the first two.

I enjoy the games made by juice_tin, except for siegius. I also enjoy playing colony (don't care for some of the community though), and cell warfare (die cells that don't actually exist.)

~~~Darth Caedus
ArmorCrisis
ArmorCrisis
15 posts
Nomad

My Favorite game is Dofus MMORPG

Why? :
- It's a Turn based MMORPG Game
- It has a unique fighting system
- You can choose from 12 different classes

szk
szk
4 posts
Nomad

Sonny, Sonny 2, Gemcraft, Gemcraft Chapter Zero, Gemcraft Labyrinth, FLight, and Kingdom Rush.

woodchuck76
woodchuck76
3 posts
Jester

Gemcraft Labyrinth is my absolute favorite - I like tower defense games well enough, but GL towers above the rest. Get it? towers? I'm an idiot.

Also, Last Stand: Dead Zone looks like it has the makings of a great MMO. I'm looking forward to new additions and updates.

hauni
hauni
1 posts
Farmer

I love Corporation Inc, because you can build your own company and stuff. Same with a hotel game, don't remember the name atm. It's pretty fun.

hero000
hero000
12 posts
Bard

My favorite is Raze 2, Kingdom Rush, Flight, Sonny 1 & 2 and Crush The Castle 1 & 2

Showing 1126-1140 of 1387