ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 617966
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
LadyPoetess
LadyPoetess
1 posts
Shepherd

My all time favorite is the Gemcraft series. I'm not so good a strategy gamer, yet I still love them even it's really frustrating to fail the same level for dozens of times. I need to think how to win the level first, and I love its excellent replaying value after you level up. I'm planning to get the premium for Gemcraft Labyrinth, though first I need to figure out how to get a paypal account.
To be honest, I'm still playing them almost everyday since the date of release.
Another game that I like is Feed the King. It's silly and pointless, but the graphic is cute and it's not too hard to play. This is more like a good time waster for me.
One game that I currently playing both online and on my mobile is Lock n Roll. You need to plan ahead and decide forfeiting which bonus before you place each dice. This is a game that's 'easy to play, hard to master'.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I really like Exit Path. I like it because there are tricks and you can race against each other. If you want to try, here is the link: http://armorgames.com/play/5917/exit-path

tkmax2499
tkmax2499
12 posts
Nomad

My favourite game on Armor Games is Exit Path because it is quite hard and the first game on AG I really liked.

habine
habine
2 posts
Farmer

I think Necronator 2 is the best, since you have a lot of replay value.

Bobthebest
Bobthebest
28 posts
Shepherd

I think my favorite game would have to be Kingdom Rush. It's hard to find an amazing tower defense game. When it first came out, I was skeptical because of it's slow start and a dull plot line. Then as the story progressed and the towers and enemies got more interesting, I got more and more engrossed in the game. Then an update came out and the game became even more interesting. It really became a game that you go, "Just on more level...just one more level," and then you realize it's like 3 o'clock in the morning. I rarely give out a perfect ten. Very little games honestly deserve that. This was the most deserving game of a perfect 10 ever! I can't wait for the sequel!

CountDimentio
CountDimentio
4 posts
Nomad

Exit Path, pure awesomeness in all the ways , requires skill i like that

Surdus
Surdus
10 posts
Constable

My favorite game on AG is The Last Stand: Dead Zone. Allthough i like all TLS games, i think this is the best one. Its MMO'ish (You can interact with other player via chat, trade or pvp) and it has a lot of loot to find which is always satisfying. Also, the grafics are pretty good and you can waste a lot of time while waiting for the mission return time to end by crafting, upgrading and recycling.

QckillerX
QckillerX
2 posts
Nomad

my best favorite game is raze 2

QckillerX
QckillerX
2 posts
Nomad

beacause its very nice you control a character and you choose if you are human or alien and fight

Firebadger
Firebadger
1 posts
Nomad

It would be Gun Mayhem,you can create your character by perks,handgun,and appearance.The multiplayer is quite amusing,but the campaign takes a lot of time but the game is still good though.

tylerisgreat34
tylerisgreat34
4 posts
Peasant

My favorite would have to be Infectonator 2. It has a lot of levels, fun and unique zombies to experiment with, and is one of the best flash games ever!!!

pepesolidsnake
pepesolidsnake
3 posts
Nomad

well i really like sonny and sonny 2...but epic battle fantasy series are my favorite games forever...i migth say almost all rpgs are my favs...beacuse of the stories they carrie

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

My favourite game on Armor Games is Exit Path because it is quite hard and the first game on AG I really liked.

Well, not that hard, but there are challenges, such as finding tricks and doing them.
Dingo282
Dingo282
7 posts
Farmer

I'm really quite partial to castaway 2. Really well thought out concept and mechanics that are easy to remember and use. I'm a sucker for RPGs, and it was a nice experience.

anoligarh
anoligarh
2 posts
Peasant

I really like sonny (the first one), probably because of nostalgia, but it is a good game over-all.

Showing 1201-1215 of 1387