ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 617970
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Roxxar123
Roxxar123
61 posts
Farmer

I suppose my favorite flash game would be Strike Force Heroes or Raze 2. Those games are amazing. I just really like third-person shooter arenas.

StefanoVr
StefanoVr
5 posts
Peasant

I agree with DXJuniorR12 about Sonny.

The best game is Sonny and Sonny 2.

It's a really cool series that has been around for quite a while now; the idea as well as the storyline are the best I've found in any flashgame by far. Still hoping for a third chapter
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

i really like earnto die 2012

Why is that? This isn't the "Dump your favorite game(s) on AG thread"

The best game is Sonny and Sonny 2.

Again..why?

I love these games...great and simple RPGs. Great game for someone just starting out with that genre
Slayer68
Slayer68
1 posts
Peasant

There's a lot on here, so I'll narrow it doen to three. I really like: Kingdom Rush, Infectonator (all games in the series), and Earn to Die 2012.

Honourable mentions include: The Last Stand - Union City, The Lance, and Zobotron 2.

There are some really creative game makers here

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

There's a lot on here, so I'll narrow it doen to three. I really like: Kingdom Rush, Infectonator (all games in the series), and Earn to Die 2012.

I've played Kingdom Rush and Earn to Die 2012. Both were 10/10s...
barbare251
barbare251
5 posts
Peasant

I love Kingdom Rush because it is a very god strategy game

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Alright, so I just deleted a whole lot of responses that did not say why it was the best/their favourite.

Make sure to include that part or else I am just going to delete the post.

kthnx.

RoKkY666
RoKkY666
1 posts
Peasant

Warlords 2:Rise Of Demons-I think its best MULTIPLAYER strategy game!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

i like online games and shooter games like MW3 or Black Ops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=995kDu_ZO3s

Armor games has MW3 and Black ops on it??? Where?!

In seriousness...don't spam

For me Gemcraft Labyrinth is the best game.

Alright, so I just deleted a whole lot of responses that did not say why it was the best/their favourite.

Make sure to include that part or else I am just going to delete the post.
mesteves
mesteves
1 posts
Peasant

Gemcraft Chapter n (all of them have a little singularity)
Levels in a perfect dificult, boss battle and stories are overall well made, and doesn't finish on the first hour you play.
And also ELEPHANT GAMES O/

DonkeyWaffles
DonkeyWaffles
2 posts
Peasant

The Last Stand: Union City because I love the RPG type element combined with zombie killing

shortstopkid123
shortstopkid123
20 posts
Nomad

I wouldhave to say that colony would be up there. The online multiplayer is deep and has a high replay value. It is a great tribute to Starcraft (which I do play myself). Krin makes great games and I hope he gets better from his recent diagnosis with cancer. I hope he can continue to make a second colony, or Sonny 3.

SirSpence
SirSpence
6 posts
Nomad

Raze- Original Because i love the format and basic 3rd person shooting style of the game

ArcticPole
ArcticPole
3 posts
Nomad

My favorite game from the site is The Last Stand: Union City.

It is a survival zombie game. I am probably the last person that you should speak to when the subject is about zombies, but the fact that there are multiple weapons, be them melee or long-range guns, is simply amazing and doing various quest for weapons or to find the main character's wife and rescue her is very cool.

And the end is very surprising, although not pleasuring enough. If you're into shooting / strategy / zombie games, definitively this game is for you.

lol7776
lol7776
35 posts
Nomad

i like kingdom rush it has cool graphics and nice job on adding heroes

Showing 1171-1185 of 1387