ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 617971
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
limty
limty
1 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Rush - the best strategy game i have ever played before and its quite different from other strategy game which makes it special.

K_Drive
K_Drive
15 posts
Peasant

I think Kingdom Rush was my favorite game. I stopped playing a couple of weeks ago because I just played it to death. I did every option and achievement except for catching a (stupid) fish. I liked it because it took time to learn and play. You could beat a level different ways. The upper levels took a long time for me to beat. I had to use the cheat videos on YouTube to get an idea about how to start them. And, I still can't always beat the upper levels.

I really liked Steambirds. I didn't like "Survival" so much. It took some time to master this game. And, there were different ways to beat the enemies. I was very happy to find the Bonus Levels which you could play without going through all the easier levels.

For the past couple of weeks I have been playing Zombotron and Zombotron 2 enough times where I just can't play them anymore.. They are fun because they take time to play through the whole game. There are different options (weapons) to use. And, you don't have to follow the same path through the game.

I was really enjoying Pirate Galaxy. The problem is that the library WiFi system I use just blocked it.

I played and enjoyed the Sugar Sugar games. They were fun. (I also liked figuring out a game not on this website: 3 Slices.)

I do hope there is a Kingdom Rush 2, Steambirds 2 and a Zombotron 3. Right now I am searching for another current favorite game to play to death.

xJACx
xJACx
5 posts
Nomad

I like series; Con Artist ones are usually good.
I like the Warfare and Last Stand series. They're the ones I've spent the most time on, and I've rated them all 8-10.

My all-time favorite is Warfare 1917.

GimmyJohnny
GimmyJohnny
1 posts
Nomad

I absolutely love the "Amateur Surgeon" Series... they are brilliant, funny and with lots of incredible things to do!

tocyy
tocyy
9 posts
Farmer

Kingdom Rush, for sure! I always liked TD defense games, I can't wait for the second part!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Kingdom Rush, for sure! I always liked TD defense games, I can't wait for the second part!

Is their supposed to be a 2nd part?
Nytesdawn
Nytesdawn
7 posts
Nomad

Colony - It's so satisfying when you team up with your partner and crush your opponent.

nalydnosbig
nalydnosbig
4 posts
Shepherd

Personally guys, my favorite game is Achievement Unlocked 3. I love almost every game in the Blue Elephant series. Kingdom Rush is a fun game, but honestly, it can not even compare with the masterful skill and awesomeness of the Blue Elephant.

[/quote]Is their supposed to be a 2nd part?[quote]
there is talk of a sequel to Kingdom Rush, but I am not sure of the details.

dbupdike
dbupdike
1 posts
Shepherd

Gemcraft 1, 2 and 0. Complex, some actual strategy involved, excellent game play. Any news on another installation?

Elementel
Elementel
4 posts
Nomad

Wartune is my favorite game. I just started playing it today and it's very addicting. I love the graphics and the gameplay but the one thing I don't like is the stamina.

dr1evilzebot
dr1evilzebot
1 posts
Jester

hello,
I think I love John's game the most. I really like their touch of originality, and their blue elephants. All those he made that I enjoy have this little something that makes it more fun than the rest.
Also they are usually very well made, for exemple there were some things in The is the Only Level 2 (or 3 Idon't remember) that I didn't know were even possible to do on flash games.

Millennium1000
Millennium1000
19 posts
Nomad

My favorite would be Strike Force Heroes. It's awesome.

flooped0
flooped0
4 posts
Farmer

army of ages. the intro thing is hilarious and it's like age of war but better.

ArmorDonio
ArmorDonio
4 posts
Shepherd

zombotron because its awsome

Valrex
Valrex
6 posts
Nomad

I put the best game as Kingdom Rush. This game is the first TD that I really cared about since Bloons. The fact that it became a popular and awesome mobile game shows the awesomeness of it, as that it is the second game since crush the castle that has come out, and I'm pretty sure Kingdom Rush is more popular and fun in my opinion. My Dad is also addicted to this game, and he hates all video, flash, and digital games. The ingenuity of the mobile game is where this game really shines, with shops, heros, and expansions. Only the lightning upgrade is only in the online game.

Showing 1186-1200 of 1387